sad pandas support group

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Anybody else watch movies and get pretty attached to the characters, so much so to the point where you wish it was happening to you? I'm mostly talking about people dating and getting together and whatnot. It's something that is beautiful to see (even if scripted) but I just don't think a lot of the time it'll ever happen to me.
Romantic comedies make superhero movies look realistic. But yea, I'm not optimistic either.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Romantic comedies make superhero movies look realistic. But yea, I'm not optimistic either.
tbf i've had weird shit happen in my romantic life, lolol. some days I could legit be a rom com. but i also live my life in a silly fashion.

Reactions: mboone73

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Having a rough day. After AC going out earlier this week and knowing need a new unit, my car took a dump and got towed. I'm feeling unusually low, so just venting.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I had any remote interest in having kids. I feel like I'm excluded from a lot of potential relationships because of that stance.

• Sad
Reactions: Kennedy and ducky

savvy

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I had any remote interest in having kids. I feel like I'm excluded from a lot of potential relationships because of that stance.
preach.

That happened to me a lot when I was single. And one of the many reasons my ex of six years told me he was leaving me.

I did end up finding someone though.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope you all have a great weekend. Although I found out my car is going to cost me $2600, I am in much better spirits today. I feel like I can take on the world again.

Reactions: Jaded and savvy

savvy

Reaction score
also, my old roomie and one of my best friends forgot about our trip labor day weekend, and bailed on me to hang out with her new friend and drive to orlando to see her boyfriend ( who is a shitty excuse for a human being)

• Sad
Reactions: Jaded and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
also, my old roomie and one of my best friends forgot about our trip labor day weekend, and bailed on me to hang out with her new friend and drive to orlando to see her boyfriend ( who is a shitty excuse for a human being)
That sucks, savvy. Really, really sucks!

Reactions: savvy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope everyone is doing good :)
I got diagnosed finally for sure with Hashimoto's, although they had alluded to it before. This is great though, because the thyroid meds has been adjusted and my blood pressure dropped from 150s to 118/74. My heart rate was good, too. I feel pretty good.
Things have been hard in my life the last few weeks with my car engine going out and some stressors (guess that isn't a real word?) on the homefront. But, I'm as happy as I've been in a long time, and knowing I'm getting this medical condition under control and it may have been the cause of several other issues makes me really happy and grateful today. :)

Last edited:

savvy

Reaction score
I hope everyone is doing good :)
I got diagnosed finally for sure with Hashimoto's, although they had eluded to it before. This is great though, because the thyroid meds has been adjusted and my blood pressure dropped from 150s to 118/74. My heart rate was good, too. I feel pretty good.
Things have been hard in my life the last few weeks with my car engine going out and some stressors (guess that isn't a real word?) on the homefront. But, I'm as happy as I've been in a long time, and knowing I'm getting this medical condition under control and it may have been the cause of several other issues makes me really happy and grateful today. :)
It’s always good to get a Diagnoses that is fairly manageable! I hope it keeps going better <3

• Love
Reactions: Kennedy

savvy

Reaction score
I was forgotten about in advanced today, so at least I won't accidentally get black out drunk because I'm so sad.

edit to the story. I found out I was forgotten about after I saw a bunch of snaps of all my friends hanging out before dancing last friday - they didn't even invite us. They said "they forgot".

so then I got accidentally drunk because people kept handing stuff out.

then they promised we would hang at our house this friday.

just got told that they made other plans cuz they forgot.

:cliff:

Last edited:

savvy

Reaction score
Can I still be very happy with my current awesome life and feel sorrow for the old life I used to live and who I lived it with?

This song keeps popping up on the radio recently. It was a big song back when I graduated college and met my ex. He took me to see fun. And various other bands that Christmas.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
So, I dropped my bit on my coworkers. The one about marrying someone younger than me to produce offspring. And how she'd only have to put up with me for a limited time, get all of my shit, then she could marry for love.

It was comedy shock and awe. It was awesome if I do say so myself.