Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Think I'm done watching local news, at least on anxious days. Weather forecasters had me SURE I'd be eaten by white walkers if I went outside...
...but while the store was crammed, as you might expect on the day before a big snowstorm's expected, the walk there and back was entirely uneventful. The sidewalks were even clear! (wasn't sure Seattle people knew how to do that)

FrenchToast

chronic slacker
Reaction score
I'm interested in knowing more and hearing you talk through it if that's any solace.
Also, apropos of nothing, didn't you have the cat pounce as your gif a long time ago? Name is familiar.
Yes. I had the cat/Shaq wiggle for a while after I first joined.

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nearly had a panic attack yesterday after kid #2 got upset with me and took it out on herself (as she always does). Self harm at the tender age of 22mo. Not 100% uncommon but it isn't simply falling out but rather "oh boy, you now have an open wound" kind of thing. I'm paranoid on a daily basis about her getting an infection. Going to look into early intervention for an eval. She's so intense and legit the most overwhelming kid I've ever met.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm so sorry :hug: don't take on more than you can handle, though. It doesn't make you a bad person if you don't do his apartment. It sounds like he's had multiple chances. This is his problem, not yours. :hug: I hope that doesn't sound harsh.

FrenchToast

chronic slacker
Reaction score
I'm so sorry :hug: don't take on more than you can handle, though. It doesn't make you a bad person if you don't do his apartment. It sounds like he's had multiple chances. This is his problem, not yours. :hug: I hope that doesn't sound harsh.
Thank you. Honestly my plan is to just take anything valuable.... the TVs, computers, guitars, amps. Minus a few important things, he said I could sell whatever. I'm going to pack a bag of his clothes and his important papers for him too. I'm not packing and cleaning every little thing by any means.

Despairagus

Droop Eyed Hoople Head
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you. Honestly my plan is to just take anything valuable.... the TVs, computers, guitars, amps. Minus a few important things, he said I could sell whatever. I'm going to pack a bag of his clothes and his important papers for him too. I'm not packing and cleaning every little thing by any means.
You're a really good person.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There are some people who feel like they are complete without a partner (hello survey question), and others who seem to function best with one. Pretty sure I’m in the latter.

Been single for a long time. Not as fun after a few years.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
nasty anxiety today. Maybe from coming off all the meds I had to take for so long. maybe from my body being out of sorts for so long. lots of chest/neck pain (my common anxiety pain) so I have to sit here and twist the skin on my neck to distract me.

ducky

fight for what's right
Contributor
Reaction score
nasty anxiety today. Maybe from coming off all the meds I had to take for so long. maybe from my body being out of sorts for so long. lots of chest/neck pain (my common anxiety pain) so I have to sit here and twist the skin on my neck to distract me.
my neck/arm pain has been nonexistent to mild since i started my new meds (well, after being on them a little bit)
i've also been taking a higher dose of vitamin d3 pills and i got new pillows in case that was affecting my neck, so it could've been that stuff instead, but i didn't think this stuff would ever get better

Reactions: Sondi