sad pandas support group

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

Sorry if that is TMI, I just sadly don't have friends because I'm anti-social and the family I have is biased.
I would say that isn't great. if it regularly happens...a one off is different. But that stuff happened on and off with my ex for 4/6 years. Wasn't a good thing.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

savvy

Reaction score
Me: (to me, when I realize I fell for something obvious.)

/me sighs.

I've got to remember to run decisions by other people first, lol.
i ask a lot of people a lot of things before I make decicions because I hate making decisions.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Me: (to me, when I realize I fell for something obvious.)

/me sighs.

I've got to remember to run decisions by other people first, lol.
Two things:
1. I got a refund for my bad decision. Thanks paypal
2. This tickled me and seemed like it would fit here best? idk, maybe it'll make one of y'all laugh.

savvy

Reaction score
We had to put down the last "family" dog yesterday. My parents have invested the most energy into her, she was high maitenance diabetic and geriatric for the past three years, the last year being the worst. She was 16. I was 13 when we fostered her and kept her as a puppy. But I got the text yesterday that I needed to come help. I need to talk about it but it is trigger-y for some people so spoiler below....

This spoiler is for pictures. Less trigger-y

Despairagus

Droop Eyed Hoople Head
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We had to put down the last "family" dog yesterday. My parents have invested the most energy into her, she was high maitenance diabetic and geriatric for the past three years, the last year being the worst. She was 16. I was 13 when we fostered her and kept her as a puppy. But I got the text yesterday that I needed to come help. I need to talk about it but it is trigger-y for some people so spoiler below....

She was beautiful, I'm so sorry. You're a good person for staying with her.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

That's so hard. I'm so, so sorry. I hope this isn't weird or uncalled for, but thank you for staying with him. My mom was the same when we had to put my dog Gizmo down but I just couldn't bear to leave him there alone. It was hard as hell but ultimately I think I (and you) made the right choice. :hug:

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to cry and I'm going to cry hard. Because I've let this stuff build up too long (Don't do this, let it out when you need to). I'll feel better when I wake up tomorrow
Good cry, good sleep. I feel good today. Lots of stuff has happened in my life the last three months good and bad. I felt like I could never process it all at once. Now things are moving into normalcy, which is very good.

savvy

Reaction score
Good cry, good sleep. I feel good today. Lots of stuff has happened in my life the last three months good and bad. I felt like I could never process it all at once. Now things are moving into normalcy, which is very good.
sometimes you just need to process :hug:

savvy

Reaction score
*nods head*

yep, never gonna do anything more with my life than what I am doing now, being pissed off 70% of the time.