sad pandas support group

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
saaame. My parents are having a dinner, my sister and her family are having a dinner, and I'm...alone. I wasn't invited to the Thanksgiving dinner with my sister, niece and nephews, and parents either but I showed up anyway. :hug:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
fun fact. i fuck up all the time. i ask my boss for help an absurd amount - i'm one of those people who constantly apologizes and honestly thats the only thing she admonishes me for. be upfront about what you need help with. be upfront with mistakes. learn. be awesome. repeat.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Ok, no, a five minute tour and a good luck is not gonna work if you want me to actually do my job. Otherwise I'm hiding in the supply closet until someone pages me to a specific room.
Me: help
Boss: just stay in this square till you need to leave the square

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
y'all ever feel like you're going to wake up tomorrow and be your best dang self but then you wake up and your living room is still covered with toys and you eat too many cookies and then you just go to bed without cleaning and/or improving anything?

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
y'all ever feel like you're going to wake up tomorrow and be your best dang self but then you wake up and your living room is still covered with toys and you eat too many cookies and then you just go to bed without cleaning and/or improving anything?
Have you been looking in my window??:cautious:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
hot damn I feel attacked :ROFL:
no srsly tho just about every damn day