sad pandas support group

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
This is overwhelming. Now people are throwing questions and telling me to demans compensation for the blood/lab visits. Asking why I have to go. Fiance's dad is even saying maybe the job isn't worth all this.

I don't know how I'm supposed to start Friday or whatever, if I still have to go back to the lab 3 more times.

/me sigh.

This is just a lot of stuff and I'm not sad/mad about it I'm just overwhelmed

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
This is overwhelming. Now people are throwing questions and telling me to demans compensation for the blood/lab visits. Asking why I have to go. Fiance's dad is even saying maybe the job isn't worth all this.

I don't know how I'm supposed to start Friday or whatever, if I still have to go back to the lab 3 more times.

/me sigh.

i love it when i get overwhelmed and then people shout at me for dealing with the things that are overwhelming me the wrong way according to them! that is absolutely not the opposite of helping, at all!!
(it'll be fine, they'll let you sort all that stuff out after friday)

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

/me sigh.

wait...for the time or do you pay for the labs?

It is completely normal to not get paid to get labs and bloodwork done. It's ridic to expect they will pay for that, actually.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
wait...for the time or do you pay for the labs?

It is completely normal to not get paid to get labs and bloodwork done. It's ridic to expect they will pay for that, actually.
Yeah, the labs are free. He's wanting me to demand compensation for driving to the lab multiple times. Which I understand that it's a lot of driving, but I"m going to be working in hospital. Around diseases. And people with diseases. They need to make sure:
a. I don't have diseasey anything to give patients
b. That they won't be able to give me anything diseasey
c. I'm not a drugoholic

All of which involves testing and vaccinating :o I even got a free flu shot out of it.

Anyway, now that I've slept I'm not nearly so frazzled about it. He's being ridiculous. I honestly think sometimes he just likes being mad and demanding some kind of compensation (by either free stuff or money.)

savvy

Reaction score
Yeah, the labs are free. He's wanting me to demand compensation for driving to the lab multiple times. Which I understand that it's a lot of driving, but I"m going to be working in hospital. Around diseases. And people with diseases. They need to make sure:
a. I don't have diseasey anything to give patients
b. That they won't be able to give me anything diseasey
c. I'm not a drugoholic

All of which involves testing and vaccinating :eek: I even got a free flu shot out of it.

Anyway, now that I've slept I'm not nearly so frazzled about it. He's being ridiculous. I honestly think sometimes he just likes being mad and demanding some kind of compensation (by either free stuff or money.)

I've met people like that. There is a level of you need to spend money to make money. Not a ton. But sometimes, yes you need to drive somewhere or buy a uniform. It can suck but pans out eventually.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I've met people like that. There is a level of you need to spend money to make money. Not a ton. But sometimes, yes you need to drive somewhere or buy a uniform. It can suck but pans out eventually.
I'm gonna be making an (estimated) $620 every two weeks. That's gonna even out the first full paycheck :o (I've spent $100 across new shoes, socks, clothing and whatnot.)

I know this is just my weird mental issues talking:

Like I said though, I think those are probably all legit things and I'm just overthinking/projecting my own stuff on them.

savvy

Reaction score
I'm gonna be making an (estimated) $620 every two weeks. That's gonna even out the first full paycheck :eek: (I've spent $100 across new shoes, socks, clothing and whatnot.)

I know this is just my weird mental issues talking:

Like I said though, I think those are probably all legit things and I'm just overthinking/projecting my own stuff on them.
idk, maybe they like the control and don't want you to become independent and leave?

i really dunno your age or situation or them, but I have had friends whose parents controlled jobs/driving for a long time because they didn't want them to leave.

my parents forced me to learn how to drive, gave me a car and made me get a job as soon as I could so they didn't have to deal with me anymore lol

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm so fucking tired of cleaning 24/7 just for it to go back to shit within an hour. My dog apparently said fuck using the potty pads, so there's constantly piss on the kitchen and bathroom floors. Kiddo won't pick up his damn toys. Every time I open my front door leaves blow in and my dog attacks them, which makes a mess and I don't have a working vacuum. Dishes are apparently my 'Impossible Task'. I don't have money to do laundry. I just want to burn my fucking apartment down so I don't have to look at or deal with the mess anymore.
I feel this so much. It's annoying because a messy home totally effs with my anxiety. I don't need the place to be spotless and sparkling but good lord, does there have to be random crap in/on every inch of the apartment???

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I feel this so much. It's annoying because a messy home totally effs with my anxiety. I don't need the place to be spotless and sparking but good lord, does there have to be random crap in/on every inch of the apartment???
saaame but I have zero storage space so there's clutter on every fuckin' surface and now matter how much I throw away/donate it just seems to re-accumulate as soon as I turn my back

Reactions: Sondi and Jaded

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
lol sorry...just decided that wasn't something I wanted people to read.
i apologise, i meant my post sincerely and it was inconsiderate of me to make it knowing that you could read it like i was reproaching you or making fun of you.
i really just wanted to come in here and post something but not say anything, and the letter x, or a post that you write & then edit to just be the letter x, felt like the thing i wanted to say. but i made a mistake & i'm genuinely sorry

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i apologise, i meant my post sincerely and it was inconsiderate of me to make it knowing that you could read it like i was reproaching you or making fun of you.
i really just wanted to come in here and post something but not say anything, and the letter x, or a post that you write & then edit to just be the letter x, felt like the thing i wanted to say. but i made a mistake & i'm genuinely sorry
oh nooo I didn't take it that way! I know you enough by now to know you wouldn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad!

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
oh nooo I didn't take it that way! I know you enough by now to know you wouldn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad!
don't worry about making me feel bad i've already got that covered l o l
(i promise promise you did not make me feel worse than i already did, in fact interacting with people is good for me. this is helping me)
(i'm just really really bad at it)

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
don't worry about making me feel bad i've already got that covered l o l
(i promise promise you did not make me feel worse than i already did, in fact interacting with people is good for me. this is helping me)
(i'm just really really bad at it)
surprisehug

:hug: :hug2:

okaybyecarryon