Roscoe's TurkFit Group

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
If anyone wants to make money while working out, search for the app called "Pact". You will have to link up your PayPal or debit/credit card. Here is how it works. You can set the number of days that you plan to workout per week or the number of healthy meals that you will eat (picture taken of the healthy meal). If you set that you will workout 5 days per week and you workout only 4 days per week, they will charge you $5 per day that you don't work out. It's a way for them to pay people that meet their goals and also a way to motivate people to workout so that they are not charged per day that they miss their goals. However, if you workout all 5 days, you will get paid which varies week to week. I believe that it varies based on how many people do not meet their weekly goals. On average, I have earned between $0.15-0.25 per workout.

I have never missed my goal for the week as I have it set to 6 days a week even though I workout all 7 days. That allows me a 1-day cushion in case an emergency happens and I cannot get to the gym. You can also 'walk' for 30 minutes to receive credit. It works based off GPS/speed but you have to walk. I tried having it on while riding my bike and I did not receive credit so it seems as if it has to detect your arm movement back/forth or up/down as your arms swings.

WARNING: If the app crashes in the middle of your workout, you can log into your account via their website and submit a ticket and they will apply credit when you let them know but tell them that day. What I have noticed that if I have the app tracking my workout and I do other stuff on my phone such as browsing Instagram, Facebook, etc, the chances of it crashing is a lot higher. Therefore, I turn on iHeart and then I start the app and don't touch it until the 30-minute timer tells me that I can 'Tap to Finish' to receive credit.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So I gained a pound back from the sadness weight loss. WIll someone please make me cry so I can lose that and more? Thank you.

Reactions: kryss

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So I gained a pound back from the sadness weight loss. WIll someone please make me cry so I can lose that and more? Thank you.

YOU UM LIKE WINE AND STUFF.

Yeah take that.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I appreciate the terrible effort but wine just makes me feel even better about myself.

Fine. I don't love you anymore.

(did that work? Are you crying now?)

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Came to this subforum looking for a "hey let's lose weight/gain muscle/get fit/etc" thread, but this is the one I found and the last post is forever ago.

Reactions: kryss

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can we resurrect this thread? I need some moral support so I don't gain weight over the holidays (and hopefully lose a little!) I've also let my strength training go completely. Right now the plan is 1200 calories per day, 10,000 steps per day and basic bodyweight exercises 3x weekly.

Anyone else turkfitting?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Can we resurrect this thread? I need some moral support so I don't gain weight over the holidays (and hopefully lose a little!) I've also let my strength training go completely. Right now the plan is 1200 calories per day, 10,000 steps per day and basic bodyweight exercises 3x weekly.

Anyone else turkfitting?
I'm pretending to try!

Reactions: Vanyanka

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score

Anyone else turkfitting?
Foodwise, I'm still turkfitting. I'm up to 1000-12000 calories per day. Just gotta get motivated to exercise!