Roscoe's TurkFit Group

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I have yet to try the cauliflower crusts. I have a million recipes for them pinned but I can never pull the trigger. I eat liberally spiced egg white frittatas with lots of veggies a few times a week. They're so low calorie that I can eat a huge one.
Spices save everything, I have a ton of them. Including a giant bag of turmeric that I was trying to make golden tea with, but noped out of after one sip lol

I guess I could make a ton of....mustard...

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Spices save everything, I have a ton of them. Including a giant bag of turmeric that I was trying to make golden tea with, but noped out of after one sip lol

Ha! You could make a lot of Indian inspired stir-fry. Turmeric is really good for you. My sister's grandma-in-law is Indian and she drinks turmeric tea every morning and swears it's the secret to her long life and good health. Who knows if that's true but ever since she told me that, I've been adding it to everything. I'll even juice it and take it as a shot.

I'm kind of crazy.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Ha! You could make a lot of Indian inspired stir-fry. Turmeric is really good for you. My sister's grandma-in-law is Indian and she drinks turmeric tea every morning and swears it's the secret to her long life and good health. Who knows if that's true but ever since she told me that, I've been adding it to everything. I'll even juice it and take it as a shot.

I'm kind of crazy.
I've never tried Indian food, I'll look into that. I bought the turmeric for the same reasons, but I just can't get used to the taste...not yet anyway ._.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've never tried Indian food, I'll look into that. I bought the turmeric for the same reasons, but I just can't get used to the taste...not yet anyway ._.
You've never tried Indian food??? It's the best kind of food in the world!

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
You've never tried Indian food??? It's the best kind of food in the world!
Nope, never. I used to get chana chor garam as a spicy protein snack a long time ago, and it was addictive even though I hate chickpeas. I'm not even sure if there are any Indian restaurants around here, it's a big city so I'm sure I can find one .-. Maybe

Reactions: Vanyanka

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score

I use turmeric on chicken along with other spices, it tastes good and I like the color that it gives also