Roscoe's TurkFit Group

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Good going on making this thread Princess Gina Marie @GinaMarie! I know deep down in his heart Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain has been secretly wishing someone would.

i lose motivation quickly, that's my problem with working out.
i love swimming though! a few more months and it will be warm enough for me to swim in my pond.
I feel you tho, its more of the not receiving instant results that makes me lose motivation

Actually I'm on my way to the #turkfit lifestyle. for the past 5 weekends I have been in the gym for 2.5 each day... im working on it :)

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I tore a ligament in my ankle last year. Main reason I started turking because I had to leave my job. My ankle is healed and I walk daily. Been taking a work break after lunch with a long walk. Also getting back into my Zumba and yoga. Usually eat pretty healthy but need to work on that too. Being out of work made me lazy! :unsure:

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I tore a ligament in my ankle last year. Main reason I started turking because I had to leave my job. My ankle is healed and I walk daily. Been taking a work break after lunch with a long walk. Also getting back into my Zumba and yoga. Usually eat pretty healthy but need to work on that too. Being out of work made me lazy! :unsure:
I'm starting with eating healthy...but that actually started a few months ago. I'm still adjusting, but I need to start adding exercise.

No running for me tho...boobies can't handle that ._.

Reactions: YAHU and coffeeowl

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Good going on making this thread Princess Gina Marie @GinaMarie! I know deep down in his heart Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain has been secretly wishing someone would.

I feel you tho, its more of the not receiving instant results that makes me lose motivation

Actually I'm on my way to the #turkfit lifestyle. for the past 5 weekends I have been in the gym for 2.5 each day... im working on it :)
Instant results makes me crazy too...I want it overnight

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
i agree with wanting instant results. low carb/atkins/keto is pretty good for quick weight loss, but it can be hard to get into and stick with it.

this is my weight graph for the last year.
i did so well! and then got lazy....
http://prntscr.com/arzpze

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
it takes about 4 days for the keto flu to go away for me.. but my body is used to going in and out.
i think it can be about 2 weeks for some people? it turns a lot of people off.
but after that, i have way too much energy and no appetite. like i don't even wanna sit and turk. i just want to be moving alll the time.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
i agree with wanting instant results. low carb/atkins/keto is pretty good for quick weight loss, but it can be hard to get into and stick with it.

this is my weight graph for the last year.
i did so well! and then got lazy....
http://prntscr.com/arzpze
That graph is so cool!