Rewatch All the Shows

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, a couple of us were batting around the idea of rewatching Lost during the summer. There's a new Chrome extension that you can download and stream Netflix at the same time that also gives you a chat box on the side. Thanks aveline @aveline :)
http://showgoers.tv/
You'd only need a current Netflix streaming service.

It's really only good for about 5 people as of right now, but if there was a lot of interest in rewatching Lost, we could figure something else out as well. It would be great to rewatch other shows as well in the future.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I've never watched LOST all the way through, and I've had a hard time getting into it (I think I've watched the first 5 episodes like 3 or 4 times). I would love to watch with some people, and I wouldn't mind spoilers.

I'd also be down with other shows if there is interest!

Reactions: TQueen

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is a great idea. I'm in but I've never seen Lost so it won't be a rewatch for me.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Great, I'd like to start watching it pretty soon. Again, if anyone wants to join, just download that Chrome extension. MerryLou @MerryLou Tigerpants @Tigerpants Vanyanka @Vanyanka and possibly aveline @aveline :pray: I was thinking of kicking off episode 1 tomorrow evening? We can do one episode/night. If you're unable to make it, you could just catch up on the one episode/or days you missed and join back in anytime.

Reactions: Tigerpants

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Great, I'd like to start watching it pretty soon. Again, if anyone wants to join, just download that Chrome extension. MerryLou @MerryLou Tigerpants @Tigerpants Vanyanka @Vanyanka and possibly aveline @aveline :pray: I was thinking of kicking off episode 1 tomorrow evening? We can do one episode/night. If you're unable to make it, you could just catch up on the one episode/or days you missed and join back in anytime.
I'm there.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
YEAAAH. I just gotta get the netlix password.
Damn qualtircs messin up all my cookies and shit.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm just throwing out there that it might be good to only do 5 days a week, in case one us gets behind! (probably me!) Then there is catch up days. Or like Catch-Up Monday, that way if anyone of us has weekend plans (lol) we have a chance to keep up?

Reactions: Vanyanka and TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm just throwing out there that it might be good to only do 5 days a week, in case one us gets behind! (probably me!) Then there is catch up days. Or like Catch-Up Monday, that way if anyone of us has weekend plans (lol) we have a chance to keep up?
That's good. We won't watch on Mondays. Catch up Monday's.