Requester P9r

Jody

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
What can you tell me about the requester P9r? I saw some statements from people saying it was not a a good requester to do hits with. Is this one I want to stay away from?
Thank you for your answers.

Reactions: purple girl

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
You can get random rejections from them, and a lot of the stuff they post doesn't pay well enough for the time it takes to do them. I only do their penny hits if they're up and nothing else is..and I'm still picky on which of those I do.

I have 64 rejections, I would say that 50 of them easily are p9r.

Jody

Reaction score
Thank you, I have kind of stayed away from Pr9 because I don't need the rejections either.

Andrewkw

Reaction score
They reject seemingly at random however you can usually get them reversed. I wish I knew this earlier as I likely have about 50 rejections from them as well, probably more. I have 2 from this week I haven't had reversed which is a bit of a concern as they usually do reverse them quickly. I sent polite messages right after the rejection asking them to double check as I am extra careful due to past rejections. Once I found out they mostly listen to reason I have gotten a few overturned.

The pay does suck for a lot, but often there are some real easy ones. The ones that are just multiple choice or the 1 cent ones often consist of hitting blank, black and then submit. If everything loads quick 5 seconds. Still you're never going to make any real money on this but if there is nothing else happening, or you want to round off your numbers it's better then nothing most of the time. If there wasn't the constant worry of random rejection I'd rate them higher as this is a much bigger problem then the poor pay. I would also avoid anything that requires you to type more than a couple of numbers.

Andrewkw

Reaction score
It appears now no hit is safe with them. I did a simple 2 question Yes No check mark box and got a rejection. I sent them an email and finally got this reply :

Hello!

Thank you for writing in! I have reviewed the HIT you wrote in about
and it was rejected due to:

Marked "blank" when there was legible text to transcribe. .

Please be sure to check your work prior to submitting it, and always
read the special instructions carefully.

Thank you for your effort!

Best,
p9r

I'm 99.99999% sure this is not the case. I wonder if they even check, I got the exact same message for another rejection they also did not reverse but that one I cannot be 100% sure which hit was rejected. This one I'm sure because I just did a couple and one was rejected when they were straight forward 2 click hits.

purple girl

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
What can you tell me about the requester P9r? I saw some statements from people saying it was not a a good requester to do hits with. Is this one I want to stay away from?
I have 20 rejections from them. I don't know what they rejected them for. They won't leave a comment and you message them. Most of the time you do not get a reply. I have got them to reverse 2 of them before. I will only do the penny ones and it has to be the ones that you click the boxes yes or no. I won't do no others.

Belkor

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'd recommend looking at P9r records on Turkopticon in addition to Turkerview.

Dhaze

Reaction score
Glad ive seen some reviews on the requester...i got lucky and had every one ive done approved(was transcibing first and last names and then phone numbers). But i will definitely be more weary now.