Requester in Need of Help Finding MTukers Who Didn't Receive Payment for HIT 351S7I5UG9K7FNCRETD749ZJP1VNJ3

InNeedofHelp

Reaction score
Hello I am requester who needs help finding people who took my survey on Monday (11/15) and Tuesday (11/16) but did not receive compensation due to an error that bumped participants out of the survey.

My survey was about brand evaluation (HIT: 351S7I5UG9K7FNCRETD749ZJP1VNJ3). I felt terrible after learning that nearly 80 workers were bumped out of the survey without receiving payment and would really like to give them the compensation they fairly deserve. I went on CloudResearch, MTurk, and Qualtrics but can’t seem to find the worker ID of those who completed the survey but did not receive approval of their submission.

If you are one of the workers who did not receive payment for your hard work, please let me know. My email is sarena1802@gmail.com. I am currently in the process of setting up a compensation HIT on CloudResearch and need the worker IDs of those I didn’t compensate. Please send your worker ID to my email if you didn't receive payment for your submission.

Thank you all so so much!

Reactions: Lumius

Lumius

Reaction score
If you like, I can post this on the other forum for a larger reach.

Do you know what requester name/ID you put it under? There's no HIT ID of 351S7I5UG9K7FNCRETD749ZJP1VNJ3 recorded on Turkerview.

InNeedofHelp

Reaction score
If you like, I can post this on the other forum for a larger reach.

Do you know what requester name/ID you put it under? There's no HIT ID of 351S7I5UG9K7FNCRETD749ZJP1VNJ3 recorded on Turkerview.
Hi Lumius,

Thank you so much for offering to help! I searched for my name on Turkerview and found the brand evaluation survey I posted on Monday. Below is a screenshot:

351S7I5UG9K7FNCRETD749ZJP1VNJ3 is the HIT ID that shows up when I check my dashboard on CloudResearch (see below):

If this looks like the correct HIT ID, I will also try posting on Turkerview!

Again thank you so much for your help!

Lumius

Reaction score
Hi Lumius,

Thank you so much for offering to help! I searched for my name on Turkerview and found the brand evaluation survey I posted on Monday. Below is a screenshot:

351S7I5UG9K7FNCRETD749ZJP1VNJ3 is the HIT ID that shows up when I check my dashboard on CloudResearch (see below):

If this looks like the correct HIT ID, I will also try posting on Turkerview!

Again thank you so much for your help!
My pleasure! I posted it for you in the main forum-I would try again in the requester forum, and main forum again tomorrow, since most people are in bed now-that way you'd have the most exposure, and best chances of reaching the appropriate people.

I can't find that string, 351S7I5UG9K7FNCRETD749ZJP1VNJ3, when I add/export/search for it in any addon-I see it from you under other IDs though. I additionally retyped the entire code manually and nothing.

The group id: 3CYDGW98ONDG3GGZ0A0M99GN5YQMOP may be more useful for people, since it's the one in Turkerview, and works for me.

It appears to most of us as:

Sarena Su
Short consumer survey about brands. Paid within 5 minutes.(~ 2 minutes)
3CYDGW98ONDG3GGZ0A0M99GN5YQMOP

Reactions: jan

InNeedofHelp

Reaction score
My pleasure! I posted it for you in the main forum-I would try again in the requester forum, and main forum again tomorrow, since most people are in bed now-that way you'd have the most exposure, and best chances of reaching the appropriate people.

I can't find that string, 351S7I5UG9K7FNCRETD749ZJP1VNJ3, when I add/export/search for it in any addon-I see it from you under other IDs though. I additionally retyped the entire code manually and nothing.

The group id: 3CYDGW98ONDG3GGZ0A0M99GN5YQMOP may be more useful for people, since it's the one in Turkerview, and works for me.

It appears to most of us as:

Sarena Su
Short consumer survey about brands. Paid within 5 minutes.(~ 2 minutes)
3CYDGW98ONDG3GGZ0A0M99GN5YQMOP
I'm currently short of words to express how grateful I am.

Thank you Lumius! You're a lifesaver!