Requester: Dennis

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
Has anyone else had an issue with the requester named "Dennis"? He was responsive regarding the rejection he gave me and despite completing both parts of the survey and his correspondence that stated that he would reverse the rejection, that has not happened and it has been almost three weeks now. What action can I do, as a worker, outside of trying to talk directly with the requester? Will Amazon MTurk support even do anything even with proof of the conversation/transactions?

While some may say, it's just one rejection...I'm pissed since work was completed and the requester is not upholding their end to correct this issue.

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Has anyone else had an issue with the requester named "Dennis"? He was responsive regarding the rejection he gave me and despite completing both parts of the survey and his correspondence that stated that he would reverse the rejection, that has not happened and it has been almost three weeks now. What action can I do, as a worker, outside of trying to talk directly with the requester? Will Amazon MTurk support even do anything even with proof of the conversation/transactions?

While some may say, it's just one rejection...I'm pissed since work was completed and the requester is not upholding their end to correct this issue.
Amazon might help if the requester contacts support, as I've seen that happen in the past, but they won't intercede if you contact them about it.