Repeat Surveys

Jody

Reaction score
I have a question......Sometimes I do a survey and it says I have already done it. But here's the thing, I look through my surveys that I have done and the name connected with the survey is not on my list. I always check my list and the names to make sure I haven't done this survey before. Can anyone explain how this happens? Thank you!

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I have a question......Sometimes I do a survey and it says I have already done it. But here's the thing, I look through my surveys that I have done and the name connected with the survey is not on my list. I always check my list and the names to make sure I haven't done this survey before. Can anyone explain how this happens? Thank you!
The requester says you have done it? Sometimes survey's get reposted with different names or sometimes a requester posts a series of surveys that are 'connected' and wants a unique response for all of them.

Have you downloaded mturk suite yet?

Jody

Reaction score
The requester says you have done it? Sometimes survey's get reposted with different names or sometimes a requester posts a series of surveys that are 'connected' and wants a unique response for all of them.

Have you downloaded mturk suite

Jody

Reaction score
No should I?

Jody

Reaction score
No why should I?

Jody

Reaction score
Thank you very much!!!