Remove requester from blocklisit and a way to search specific requesters better.

BINGOWINGS

Reaction score
Hi, I have been working on mturks for about a month. I recently finished my first 1000 hits and been figuring things out. I was wondering about removing requester from a blocklist. I think I blocked them on hit scraper. They still come up on hit finder but I hardly use hit finder. I may have actually blocked them on the site using Mturk Suite. There is a thing on the site that has edit blocklist but it's just a bunch of jumbled up code in a black box. I have no idea how to sort through it.

I also recently found a couple of requester that every once in a while put up batches I can do and make not great money but a bit more than what I make on surveys by average. So I was wondering if there was an easy way to search out these requester With out getting in the way of all the other stuff I have going on with mturk scripts.

I was also wondering how to find hit IDs for some reason it never lets me post on turkatopian and I think I need the hit ID to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci> and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hi, I have been working on mturks for about a month. I recently finished my first 1000 hits and been figuring things out. I was wondering about removing requester from a blocklist. I think I blocked them on hit scraper. They still come up on hit finder but I hardly use hit finder. I may have actually blocked them on the site using Mturk Suite. There is a thing on the site that has edit blocklist but it's just a bunch of jumbled up code in a black box. I have no idea how to sort through it.

I also recently found a couple of requester that every once in a while put up batches I can do and make not great money but a bit more than what I make on surveys by average. So I was wondering if there was an easy way to search out these requester With out getting in the way of all the other stuff I have going on with mturk scripts.

I was also wondering how to find hit IDs for some reason it never lets me post on turkatopian and I think I need the hit ID to do this.
On hit scraper in the edit block list, you just need to find the requester and should be able to click on it and remove it from block list.

If you add requester to the include list on hit scraper you can get a notification when those requesters post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: <Gucci>