Reintroduction...

frzbgolfer

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Courtney (aka frzbgolfer). I originally started turking in January of this year but after a few months, other things took over my time. Now I'm getting back to it but feel lost. Between the fact that it has been 7-8 months on top of all the changes, I'm a trying to get reaquianted.

Reactions: coffeeowl and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Courtney (aka frzbgolfer). I originally started turking in January of this year but after a few months, other things took over my time. Now I'm getting back to it but feel lost. Between the fact that it has been 7-8 months on top of all the changes, I'm a trying to get reaquianted.
:wave:

Welcome!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Hello and Welcome back! There are lots of changes for all. Just hang out in the daily thread where most of them get posted and ask questions if you have any!