Really excited but have a couple questions

Crabulon

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been doing mturk on and off for a couple months but recently I've decided to really try and do this the right way. That being said I was kinda dumb at first and I'm sitting at 300 approved HITs, but my approval rating is at 97%. I know the 1000 HIT guide says that I need to do numbers HITs that don't reject your HITs but I'm not really sure how you can find that out. I have all the recommended scripts and extensions, so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome. Look forward to learning all about this stuff and hanging out with you guys. Keep it real.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to MTC! :aikon:

The thread ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee mentioned has some great suggestions. I did tons of Jimmy Dragon business card transcription HITs when I was trying to get to 1k a few years ago. They are safe. You will get there in no time!

Best of luck and happy to have you here!

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Hey guys I've been doing mturk on and off for a couple months but recently I've decided to really try and do this the right way. That being said I was kinda dumb at first and I'm sitting at 300 approved HITs, but my approval rating is at 97%. I know the 1000 HIT guide says that I need to do numbers HITs that don't reject your HITs but I'm not really sure how you can find that out. I have all the recommended scripts and extensions, so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome. Look forward to learning all about this stuff and hanging out with you guys. Keep it real.
Welcome!

Bethj

Reaction score
I am really new like just this week new and it seems like I am limited to only being able to do 100 hits a day could someone tell me is this only until you get 1000 hits or is there other guidelines I could not seem to find info on this and really want to increase my earnings

jan

Reaction score
I am really new like just this week new and it seems like I am limited to only being able to do 100 hits a day could someone tell me is this only until you get 1000 hits or is there other guidelines I could not seem to find info on this and really want to increase my earnings
You can only do 100 a day for 10 days, and then - after 10 days, you can do as many as you want (until you get to 3800, a day :)

Bethj

Reaction score
so right now I am doing about 250 a day but on some of them it seems to limit the amount they are letting me do I have just been doing the hits available to me to find the ones they will allow me to do is there a way to get more hits available or it this something that just takes time

Madison J Gordon

Reaction score
Am i the only person having trouble with the Amazon Pay?
I have had and been working with MTurk for well over 10 days and i can now transfer to Amazon Pay but it says i do not have permission to transfer the funds to me Bank Acct...
(Side note: Thinking about becoming a prostitute, LOL jk... maybe! New Army wife and still trying to figure out how to make money :/)

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Am i the only person having trouble with the Amazon Pay?
I have had and been working with MTurk for well over 10 days and i can now transfer to Amazon Pay but it says i do not have permission to transfer the funds to me Bank Acct...
(Side note: Thinking about becoming a prostitute, LOL jk... maybe! New Army wife and still trying to figure out how to make money :/)
did you go through the steps to verify your account (have them deposit a penny or two - that whole thing)?

Reactions: Madison J Gordon