Question

Tom2T

Reaction score
I think grandmaster TSolo has tried to explain this to me once but I am still a dumby.

I just downloaded Mturk Suite to see what all the fuss is about, but it looks like it does the exact same thing as Hit Forker? Any benefit to using Mturk Suite? Or can I keep using Hit Forker + Panda Crazy with the same results?

Thanks in advance.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I think grandmaster TSolo has tried to explain this to me once but I am still a dumby.

I just downloaded Mturk Suite to see what all the fuss is about, but it looks like it does the exact same thing as Hit Forker? Any benefit to using Mturk Suite? Or can I keep using Hit Forker + Panda Crazy with the same results?

Thanks in advance.
I think you're referring to HIT Finder, which is part of MTurk Suite? HIT Forker is forked from an older version of HIT Finder, so they do pretty much the same thing. And from what I hear, HIT Forker works a little better with Panda Crazy (HIT Finder is more suitable for HIT Catcher, which is also part of MTS). You can use either one, though. It's just a matter of preference.