Question

MaryDom

Reaction score
I just started today so I understand I wont be eligible for many hits. I used the filter option so I would only see ones I qualify for. I did the survey but got this following rejection.

how was I able to accept if i wasn't elligible? Just trying to learn
  1. The worker ID is not one of those eligible to accept the hit and receive compensation.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
I just started today so I understand I wont be eligible for many hits. I used the filter option so I would only see ones I qualify for. I did the survey but got this following rejection.

how was I able to accept if i wasn't elligible? Just trying to learn
  1. The worker ID is not one of those eligible to accept the hit and receive compensation.
Do you remember the title of the HIT? Some requesters are too lazy to make quals and/or don't know how so they will put specific worker IDs in the title and or description.

MaryDom

Reaction score
It is no longer there but it says survey 2 (leader)

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It is no longer there but it says survey 2 (leader)
I don't know anything about that particular HIT but "survey 2" makes me think it was a project with part 1 and part 2. Maybe you did part 2 without doing part 1, which made you not eligible for part 2?

MaryDom

Reaction score
Ok Thanks. I will keep an eye out for things like that in the future

Michael Isko

Contributor
Reaction score
Getting used to the quirks of Mturk takes a little time. I've been on about a month now. Still learning. too.