question about Panda Crazy/Turkmaster

Tom2T

Reaction score
Hola friendly people of Mturkcrowd,

I'm a recent convert to the world of side hustles! I have a quick question (or maybe not quick) that I'm hoping someone can help me with. Related to Turkmaster (TM) and Panda Crazy (PC).

I've been using TM but noticed I am to slow on a lot of one time HITS so I decided to try PC. The problem is, when I click a HIT from the TM and get to the page where it says "no more HITS available", I see the little grey box to add it to Panda but often the main Amazon search screen will display a different name in the search box. i.e. i clicked on a task for Bob but when I get to the screen to add it to PC it displays Sally Sue in the search box.

My question is, will the auto search on TM affect what I get in PC? I'll notice sometimes when the above happens, I will just get random strings of numbers and letters in the PC title boxes. When other times, when I can actually catch a preview of a task, I'll get the full name of the requester + the name of the task.

Is my only hope to be fast enough to catch the TM "preview" button?

Thanks for any help, I hope that made sense.

Tom2T

Reaction score
And while I'm at it, is the reason I'll get an alert in TM but PC won't grab the HIT as simple as luck? Someone else's PC got it before me?

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I recommend looking into using hit-forker and panda crazy as opposed to turkmaster and pandacrazy.

Turkmaster is a little outdated and is error prone.