Rep Present Qualification: Find the mailing address a company uses for payments

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We are launching a new campaign on Mturk and we're looking for some highly skilled workers to help us out. At 1:00PM PST, we will be posting a small batch of qualification HITs. Workers who perform well will receive a qualification that will give them access to some higher paying HITs in the near future.

You will be provided a Company Name and a potential company website (not always accurate) and you will need to find the address where the company accepts payments by mail. Not all companies will have an address specifically for payments, in which case it's okay to just use the company address you found on their website. If there are multiple addresses, please choose the most relevant address.

If you have any questions before the batch gets posted, please feel free ask.

Network-Data

Last edited:

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
edit: nm i read your comment

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
Reactions: NotTurkfactor

terp

Contributor
Reaction score
HITs are now live:

Title: Qualification: Find the payment mailing address of a company. | PANDA
Requester: doxo data [A2OXLL7OZSVQX2] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Help us find the mailing address of a company where they accept payments.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 100
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Location is US
hits are now dead :(

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
HITs are now live:

Title: Qualification: Find the payment mailing address of a company. | PANDA
Requester: doxo data [A2OXLL7OZSVQX2] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Help us find the mailing address of a company where they accept payments.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 100
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Location is US
How many HITs do workers need to do for qual eligibility?

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
How many HITs do workers need to do for qual eligibility?
Try to complete at least 5, but there is no limit on how many you can complete. This was just a small batch of qual HITs, more will be posted until we get a large enough qualification group.

Thanks

Jak

Reaction score
What if there are multiple locations such as a doctor's office, with no office being designated as the main office?

Also, does the address have to specifically mention being for payments? I have one task that has an address, but the only mention of payments is by an online form.

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
What if there are multiple locations such as a doctor's office, with no office being designated as the main office?

Also, does the address have to specifically mention being for payments? I have one task that has an address, but the only mention of payments is by an online form.
Thanks for your questions.

If there are multiple locations, just make your best judgement on what you think might be the best address for mailing a payment. I understand that some websites may be a little confusing, but just make your best judgements.

If you find an address that specifically mentions payments, go ahead and use that one. If no address mentions payments, you can just use the main address that you found.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
thought I caught one...but just made 5,000 hits...probably can't double that today even with A9s haha

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks for working on our first batch of qualification HITs. All completed HITs have been approved and we will begin issuing qualifications to workers who provided high quality results. This was just the first of many batches coming - I'll try to update the thread with future qualification batch times.

Thanks!

Reactions: T. Leela

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
Preparing the next set of HITs (1,000+ this time around). I'll try to give everyone at least 1-2 hours notice before they are posted. Also, we are making one final change to our requester name, which is now "Network Data".

Thanks everyone,
Rob

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
We'll be posting our next qualification batch today at 3:00PM PST. All workers who are interested should attempt to complete at least 5 HITs. We will also be adding an optional comments section to the bottom of the HIT for any feedback you'd like to add.

Thanks everyone!

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I submitted a couple HITs without an address because the first instructions led me to belive that you weren't interested in addresses unless they were confirmed to be the place to mail checks. Is that going to penalize my chances for earning your qualification, and if so how much?

I emailed you and am awaiting a response. I really would like to earn this qual. I have done thousands of HITs like these and they are by far my favorite work.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I submitted a couple HITs without an address because the first instructions led me to belive that you weren't interested in addresses unless they were confirmed to be the place to mail checks. Is that going to penalize my chances for earning your qualification, and if so how much?

I emailed you and am awaiting a response. I really would like to earn this qual. I have done thousands of HITs like these and they are by far my favorite work.
Yeah, I'm confused too. Do you only want the address if it's specifically labeled as a "payment address?" Because out of 5 so far I've only seen one where they actually described the address like that.

Edit - nevermind, did not see this had been answered :)

Last edited:

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Nvm

Last edited:

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
Thanks for your questions.

If you are unable to find an address that specifically mentions a payment address, please search the website for any other addresses that could potentially accept payments by mail. Please then mark the relevant address type here:

Sorry about the confusion and thanks for your interest in our HITs.

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
A few people have asked about companies that have multiple payment addresses for different locations. For now, please include one of the addresses and mention that the company has multiple addresses (and the URL you found them) in the comments section. I'll have the HIT updated with this built-in for future batches.

Thanks!

Reactions: clickhappier

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I keep missing the qual batches. Are you planning on doing anymore in the future?

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
I keep missing the qual batches. Are you planning on doing anymore in the future?
Hi,

I'll begin assigning the rest of the qualifications from yesterday's batch later this afternoon and then we'll decide if we have enough workers. In all likelihood, another batch or two will probably be coming, so stay tuned.