prolific notification help

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried figuring a way to use pushbullet to notifiy me when the studies page at prolific updates.

I'm not very technically inclined, but it seems that I see that I needed to use something else to do it, like ITTT

So I'm trying to create an applet there to do it, but I really don't know what I'm doing.
apparently I need the feed address of the site, but I cannot find it - there is no RSS that I can see

basically, I'm trying to figure out a way to send a notification to my phone, instead of having the chrome widget check the site every 8 minutes or so.

Shrake

Reaction score
Prolific doesn't have their own RSS for you to just grab from the source. You'd need to make your own using something like Kimono or Feedify and then setup your IFTTT to send a notification to your phone.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I use one called Distill Web Monitor, a Firefox extension. I list the pages that I want to be notified of if there's a change, in this case my Prolific prolfile page that might list a new study. I'm still getting the hang of it before I list other sites.

Reactions: luvilleslugger