Problem with some survey links

Denmarks

Reaction score
Most surveys give a page with a link to the survey. You return to the page to enter the code. I have found that a few of the links return an error. I had assumed it was a site problem. I use Google Chrome and today I decided to copy the "bad" link and use it in Microsoft Edge. It worked fine there. Has anyone else had the problem and is there a way to have it work in Chrome?

Here is an example.
https://hku.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/f...JRYTLLITLD9NYATZW21DM9AJ&c=230872&tp_c=230872

Maybe it is too long for Chrome.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That sounds like a cookie issue. Next time you get that error click the lock icon in the address bar and select 'cookies' from the menu that drops down. Remove all of your Qualtrics cookies and that error should go away.

Denmarks

Reaction score
That sounds like a cookie issue. Next time you get that error click the lock icon in the address bar and select 'cookies' from the menu that drops down. Remove all of your Qualtrics cookies and that error should go away.
Thanks. That may have solved the problem since I have not seen it for a day. Here is a quicker way to access cookies in Chrome without waiting for the error to appear..
chrome://settings/siteData