Probation Period Question

anyporpoise

Reaction score
Today is my 10th active day in a row, and I was wondering, how do you know when they've taken your account out of probation? Do they send you a notification?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Today is my 10th active day in a row, and I was wondering, how do you know when they've taken your account out of probation? Do they send you a notification?
Hey!

They do not send you a notification, unfortunately. You can confirm by attempting to withdraw your earnings to Amazon Payments.

Reactions: anyporpoise

anyporpoise

Reaction score
Hey!

They do not send you a notification, unfortunately. You can confirm by attempting to withdraw your earnings to Amazon Payments.
One more question, if I may-- I tried to transfer this morning, just to see, and it shows that it went because the balance is 0.00 now, but it doesn't show in my Amazon payments. Do you know how long it takes for it to land in there? Thank you so much for all your help!

Reactions: Metallica

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
One more question, if I may-- I tried to transfer this morning, just to see, and it shows that it went because the balance is 0.00 now, but it doesn't show in my Amazon payments. Do you know how long it takes for it to land in there? Thank you so much for all your help!
That one is hard to answer. :( Back in the day, it used to be instant. For the past few years, it seems to range anywhere from 1 hour to 18.

Reactions: anyporpoise

anyporpoise

Reaction score
That one is hard to answer. :( Back in the day, it used to be instant. For the past few years, it seems to range anywhere from 1 hour to 18.
Okay, thanks! Having issues now with getting my bank verified, so I guess no need to be in a hurry about it, lol. I wish I'd thought to get the bank verification started before now.

Reactions: Metallica