Prizerebel (Fast Paypal Payments)

Dhaze

Reaction score
So I used to use prizerebel when i was a teenager for video games, but back then these sites didnt pay for nothing. I went back to it in October after Swagbucks banned my gold surveys for a third time with absolutely no reason and I have to say Im glad because Prizerebel is so much better. They Pay in 24 hours and after you get to the gold level it pays in 1 hour. I think you get to gold after your first like 35 bucks. Heres my earnings since October

Lifetime:73884 (So about $739)

Their Videos are great as well, I earn about 3-5 bucks a day streaming smores and their other video wall while Im turking.

Heres my referral link:

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=Dhaze004

I really appreciate anyone who uses my referral and i will do absolutely anything I can to help out anyone on my list..

Dhaze

Reaction score
It's promo code time! Redeem: IIOCTHSP

Your Surveys surveys are currently the best. Always grab the highest paying as if you disqualify you are put into the next survey for the same pay whether or not the pay is actually the same or lower

2 referrals, I am here to help if you need it, just let me know!

Reactions: KiSsY cAkEs

Dhaze

Reaction score
thanks for all the referrals ive gotten. Dont forget your promo codes and if you can dedicate an old l,aptop to watching videos all day i made 15 a day just from that.

Ictrepresent

Reaction score
I’ll definitely check this out! Thanks!

Dhaze

Reaction score
quick thanks to the 25+ referrals i got from this site this year, yall got me 80$ all by yourselves abd cashing out my yearly with that for christmas presents is 1260!!! Thanks everyone!