Pot thread

Milo

Reaction score
Any fellow gardeners? What are you guys growing right now? :)

I'm growing chili peppers, habaneros, jalapenos, green and purple bell peppers, tomatoes, mini eggplants, cucumbers, red leaf lettuce, broccoli, spinach, oregano, and basil. I'm also growing some flowers in an effort to attract pollinators, mostly wildflowers but also nasturtiums, purple salvia, and some type of pink speedwell. I'm really excited about the eggplants, I've never grown them before and the plant is already producing several fruits.

Needless to say, my apartment balcony is covered in containers :p.

Reactions: Tribune

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Any fellow gardeners? What are you guys growing right now? :)

I'm growing chili peppers, habaneros, jalapenos, green and purple bell peppers, tomatoes, mini eggplants, cucumbers, red leaf lettuce, broccoli, spinach, oregano, and basil. I'm also growing some flowers in an effort to attract pollinators, mostly wildflowers but also nasturtiums, purple salvia, and some type of pink speedwell. I'm really excited about the eggplants, I've never grown them before and the plant is already producing several fruits.

Needless to say, my apartment balcony is covered in containers :p.
Tomatoes and jalapenos outside, and basil and green onions in the kitchen windowsill. I had strawberries but some critters ate them. :(

Reactions: Tribune and Milo

Milo

Reaction score
Tomatoes and jalapenos outside, and basil and green onions in the kitchen windowsill. I had strawberries but some critters ate them. :(
Something ate all of my strawberries last year so I feel you :(. I didn't grow them this year, I had a three year old strawberry plant and it didn't come back this time. I hope to try again someday.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
should i do the 10 wills in my queue or nah?

Bigbore

Reaction score
I haz a container patio garden going too, but very little patio space, have two tomatoes, one i cloned off my main plant and is growing strong, a sweet basil and thai basil, as well as some gypsy peppers and chamomile, the chamomile and sweet basil are beasts, but we have had so many storms and strong winds the tomatoes and peppers have been hit hard and lost a lot of their flowers. Hoping in the next month or so They'll be able to recoup

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score