Post Your Pets!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Bella the dachshund, Klaus the Great Dane, and Maxie the enforcer. She is a mini Australian shepherd and poodle mix.

At first I couldn't see the dachshund and I was thinking "Okay, neither of those look like a dachshund...do I not know what a dachshund is?"

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
Maggie never naps where she shouldn't...
Oh my god is Maggie an English Setter too? They could be twins!!! Also, I see your Gnar and Satan. Teemo. I meant to type Teemo.

Reactions: Blue

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my god is Maggie an English Setter too? They could be twins!!! Also, I see your Gnar and Satan. Teemo. I meant to type Teemo.
Yeah... she's a Llewellin Setter. Personality for days! She was also a runt, so all that personality is packed into a teacup setter size.

Those plushies are the GFs... I don't get a lot of game time, but I got her hooked on league.

Last edited:

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
Yeah... she's a Llewellin Setter. Personality for days! She was also a runt, so all that personality is packed into a teacup setter size.

Those plushies are the GFs... I don't get a lot of game time, but I got her hooked on league.
Llewellins are the best. I grew up with one through middle and high school. Finn is a rescue, so we don't know his lineage, but he's a lot lankier than most Llewellins I've met. I'll have to see if I have a picture of Ringer anywhere for you, though. He was a beautiful doggo.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Blue