Post Your Face

Metallica

Never free, never me
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to post a pic, but I don't know how to post one that I have taken from my computer. Can someone please either tell me or direct me to the page that tells me how to do that?
You can upload them here: https://imgur.com/upload

After it is uploaded, just copy the link it gives you, then come back here and click on the "image" (beside the smilies) button when making a post, and paste the link.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
You can upload them here: https://imgur.com/upload

After it is uploaded, just copy the link it gives you, then come back here and click on the "image" (beside the smilies) button when making a post, and paste the link.
Thank you! I'm going to try that in a bit. :)

Reactions: Metallica

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Imgur is blocked where I'm at currently, so since your post appears blank, I'm going to assume you got it figured out? :p
I think so... I can see it, so yes. :) Thank you so much for helping me! If there any other way to post them without having to use Imgur?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I think so... I can see it, so yes. :) Thank you so much for helping me! If there any other way to post them without having to use Imgur?
Yeah, there's multiple sites you can use to upload the images. I'm not currently aware of a way to directly upload a picture from your computer/phone to the forum. Googling "image upload" should get you a decent amount of results. Sorry I can't be more help :wink:

edit: The process would be the exact same for the other sites.. just make sure this site will support links from whatever site you decide to use. I think the "image" thing should show you all the sites supported.

edit 2: Ok.. apparently it doesn't, lol. As long as the picture displays like it did for your Imgur link, you should be fine. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, there's multiple sites you can use to upload the images. I'm not currently aware of a way to directly upload a picture from your computer/phone to the forum. Googling "image upload" should get you a decent amount of results. Sorry I can't be more help :wink:

edit: The process would be the exact same for the other sites.. just make sure this site will support links from whatever site you decide to use. I think the "image" thing should show you all the sites supported.
Okay. Thank you very much!!! :)

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We need more pics from y'all

Reactions: aveline

Peachy

Real Southern Comfort
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
going through this thread again since there’s not much work on mTurk at this early hour.

nostalgia trickling in :bomb: