Political Stuff

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I like this gloves off debate. I think Donald should have went harder. She's talking about foreign policy. Mention Benghazi. She talked about charity earlier. Talk about clinton foundation and its issues(clinton cash).

I hate that my streams lagging now though.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I like this gloves off debate. I think Donald should have went harder. She's talking about foreign policy. Mention Benghazi. She talked about charity earlier. Talk about clinton foundation and its issues(clinton cash).

I hate that my streams lagging now though.
Meh. They're both shady. He's screwed people as much as she has.

Reactions: Tigerpants

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Meh. They're both shady. He's screwed people as much as she has.
I'm for the guy who says he's with us instead of forcing us to say we are with her. That small idea of a campaign phrase says loads about their character. I also think basic management of emails is a necessity as president.

Last edited:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Reactions: jan

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm for the guy who says he's with us instead of forcing us to say we are with her. That small idea of a campaign phrase says loads about their character.
He's not for regular people. He's about him and his and that's it. Him simply saying he's with "us" doesn't actually mean anything.

Reactions: YAHU and jan

ducky

bad brain, bad life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-retooled-his-charity-to-spend-other-peoples-money/2016/09/10/da8cce64-75df-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html

The Donald J. Trump Foundation is not like other charities. An investigation of the foundation — including examinations of 17 years of tax filings and interviews with more than 200 individuals or groups listed as donors or beneficiaries — found that it collects and spends money in a very unusual manner.
Gross washington post.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
k

ty giphy for the flashback

I don't want to go down this hole, but CTR and DNC funding and I'll leave it at that. :cliff:

Off topic from debates but I'll see you all for Z's in the morning. I hope you all have good nights and make $$$.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
"I was going to say something really rough, but I didn't. I couldn't. It was just too mean".... so please, please praise me for being a good little boy! Lookit how good I was by not saying something mean! :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
"I was going to say something really rough, but I didn't. I couldn't. It was just too mean".... so please, please praise me for being a good little boy! Lookit how good I was by not saying something mean! :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
Hillary's "negative ads" are literally just video clips of him saying negative things about women.