Reaction score
  • Sad
Reactions: JenniLeigh and jan

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
epstein dies while on a suicide watch?

:eyeroll:
Whether the truth is that he was murdered or that he killed himself it's corruption either way imo. This was not a situation where you decide to be lackadaisical with the surveillance. He should have never had an opportunity to kill himself.

jan

Reaction score
oh.
Epstein introduced Trump to Melania

(not germane to the suicide.......but germane in the small world - powerful men sort of way)

• Wow
Reactions: Despairagus

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Btw on the baby photo op, more from an El Paso reporter:

Reactions: jan

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I try to keep my tin-hat wearing anarcho-bullshit out of y'all's faces but

CAMERA MALFUNCTION MY ASS

:angry2:
Holy shit.
This is an event that unites us all. Absolute anger and disbelief.
These two interviews with one of the key reporters on the case cover somewhat different territory and both are worth watching. (Never thought about the no more NDAs thing. I hope the victims get some sort of justice in a civil case)

#1 https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article233752317.html

barny

Math is money and money is math.
Reaction score
"I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," Barr said in a statement. "In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death."
No government official would ever word anything like this. Instead, they would say something along the lines of "We've learned of Mr. Epstein's death and are currently investigating the circumstances. We have no further comment at this time." Barr's jumping through hoops to set the narrative on this one; it 100 percent stinks like fish and rat crap. We'll never truly know what happened, and the secrets that Epstein died with will likely never be known.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Medicare for All. Now. There is no valid argument for this bullshit 'healthcare' system. I lived with universal healthcare for 24 years and I will scream its praises until my vocal chords break
My BIL has prostate cancer and he's having trouble figuring out how to pay for the surgery. Apparently, his insurance doesn't cover it. :angry2: Our healthcare is a steaming pile of dog shit.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
My BIL has prostate cancer and he's having trouble figuring out how to pay for the surgery. Apparently, his insurance doesn't cover it. :angry2: Our healthcare is a steaming pile of dog shit.
Steaming pile of dog shit is right. Everyone else in the western world has universal coverage and some millionaire on his yacht will tell your brother-in-law to be grateful he even has insurance. I'm so sorry your family's going through it. I haven't seen a doctor in 6 years and I'm about ready to riot over this shit.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, hey, sure, why not...it's just another Monday after all. Fucking soulless monster(s). 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: savvy

jan

Reaction score
No government official would ever word anything like this. Instead, they would say something along the lines of "We've learned of Mr. Epstein's death and are currently investigating the circumstances. We have no further comment at this time." Barr's jumping through hoops to set the narrative on this one; it 100 percent stinks like fish and rat crap. We'll never truly know what happened, and the secrets that Epstein died with will likely never be known.
Apparently, had Mr. Barr been on 4Chan,
he would have been among the first to know

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-investigating-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post

Reactions: barny

jan

Reaction score
Well, hey, sure, why not...it's just another Monday after all. Fucking soulless monster(s). 😡

He actually broke the office itself (not hiring people, disbursing research. The EPA climate change office is a good example (moving it to Kansas is it? And only moving a very FEW of the office....the rest disbanded).

When our idiot-in-chief is finally removed/dies/resigns or leaves in disgrace after a second term
there will be so much work to be done.

For all those that hated Hilary - there is no way she could have been this bad. I wish she had won.

• Sad
Reactions: savvy and micky

jan

Reaction score
WTF is rump doing to the stock market (and the economy).

Everything was fine until he came into office.

Reactions: barny and savvy

barny

Math is money and money is math.
Reaction score
WTF is rump doing to the stock market (and the economy).

Everything was fine until he came into office.
The number one goal of this administration has been to attempt to pit everyone against each other while bleeding the working class dry and consolidating as much power and wealth as possible, and pretty soon the goal will be to attempt to pin the inevitable economic recession on the left ahead of 2020. It's a foolish attempt at a galaxy brain play that the majority of people are seeing right through. The exact same thing that happened in 2008 is going to happen again, and I fear it's going to be even worse this time.