Political Stuff

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i'm actually confused about the acosta thing, where he put his hands on the person...but....she put her hands on him first...and he just was blocking.

jan

Reaction score
i'm actually confused about the acosta thing, where he put his hands on the person...but....she put her hands on him first...and he just was blocking.
there was someone who sped up the video (lost a frame) and made it look harassing (and then the WH released the edited version). Plus they left out when he said excuse me or something, which was left out on edit. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jim-acosta-trump-cnn-press-conference-pass-white-house-infowars-sarah-sanders-a8623441.html

Last edited:

savvy

Reaction score
there was someone who sped up the video and made it look harassing (and then the WH released the edited version). Plus they left out when he said excuse me or something, which was left out on edit. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jim-acosta-trump-cnn-press-conference-pass-white-house-infowars-sarah-sanders-a8623441.html
that's what I thought. Yesterday right after the press conference I saw it... and it didn't seem like I saw the same thing in the video earlier today. Is this really where we are at in this world?

jan

Reaction score
that's what I thought. Yesterday right after the press conference I saw it... and it didn't seem like I saw the same thing in the video earlier today. Is this really where we are at in this world?
Yes. It's really bad. FL is headed into a recount (and Scott says that's a disgrace)
and in GA Kemp is just saying they don't need one.

Because he claims he won. You know, every vote counts.....as long as it gets me elected.

Last edited:

savvy

Reaction score
Yes. It's really bad. FL is headed into a recount and in GA Kemp is just saying they don't need one.

Because he claims he won. You know, every vote counts.....as long as it gets me elected.
A local small town on the eastern shore, their mayoral race was one by 1 vote. And they didn't recount because they wanted to be an example of civility and graciousness. the loser conceded like a gentleman.

Granted this is a town of less than 400 but they are trying to do their part.

jan

Reaction score
A local small town on the eastern shore, their mayoral race was one by 1 vote. And they didn't recount because they wanted to be an example of civility and graciousness. the loser conceded like a gentleman.

Gore did that in that whole Bush/Gore thing.
I hear what you are saying, but I want the Democrats to fight tooth and nail for every vote. Every single one. The Republicans didn''t become better people (a better party) because Gore stepped aside). They learned how to circle the wagons (McConnell refusing to vote on Obama's SCOTUS nominee). I don't want us to give an inch.

Reactions: jklmnop and savvy

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score

This just seems kinda silly to me tbh, if it's a difference of literally 1 vote there should be a recount. In a town that small it'd take 15 minutes. Asking for a recount within reason shouldn't be seen as being a sore loser, it's making sure you get what the people actually voted for.

Reactions: jklmnop and DCI

jan

Reaction score
lol
Esquire
‏ Verified account
@esquire

UPDATE: An earlier version of this article referred to Matthew Whitaker as a football "star." With 200 yards and two touchdowns in three seasons at Iowa, it appears he was an unspectacular player.
We regret the error.

Reactions: jklmnop

DCI

Reaction score
All this suspense is killing me. Fridays are for pizza and indictments. Let's get this party started plz :piggy:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score

savvy

Reaction score
Reactions: Peachy and jan