plug dj is back

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
apparently the devs at plug dj are reviving the site. there's still some issues they're working out but everything like playlists and stuff should be there the way it was the day they went down months ago.
the new url is: https://stg.plug.dj/

aveline @aveline this may interest you :p

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
apparently the devs at plug dj are reviving the site. there's still some issues they're working out but everything like playlists and stuff should be there the way it was the day they went down months ago.
the new url is: https://stg.plug.dj/

aveline @aveline this may interest you :p
It says I don't have an account and there's no option to create a new one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There doesn't seem to be any official word about it. Maybe it's just a test thing.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
It says I don't have an account and there's no option to create a new one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There doesn't seem to be any official word about it. Maybe it's just a test thing.
do you log in using facebook or an email and password? logging in by facebook is broken at the moment

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
do you log in using facebook or an email and password? logging in by facebook is broken at the moment
Yeah, I always used facebook. I never made an account with email and password, so i guess I'm stuck with not having an account. :p

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I always used facebook. I never made an account with email and password, so i guess I'm stuck with not having an account. :p
:( they just brought it back a few days ago so i'm sure they'll fix those issues in the coming days. someone on my twitter feed just let me know about it thought i'd pass on the info :p

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You'll need to recruit people to the existing music room first Drwho10 @Drwho10.