Phonemoney.cash - Free Satoshi (Bitcoin)

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Phonemoney.cash

So I made this site that you can use every Ten minutes to claim free satoshi! It's really simple to use:
  • 1. Sign up on Faucethub.io (non ref-link) and Link Your Bitcoin Wallet Address​
  • 2. Enter Your Bitcoin Wallet Address on Phonemoney.cash
  • 3. Fill Out The Captcha​
  • 4. Click "Get Reward!"​
  • 5. Get Paid!​
It will pay out to your address, and every three minutes you will be allowed to claim more. Rewards are broke down into the following tiers:
  • 10% Chance of 25 Satoshis​
  • 90% Chance of 50 Satoshis​
This may change in the future depending on how it goes. There is also a referral system in place that will pay you %5 of all referrals connected to your bitcoin address. The link is as follows:

Reflink: http://www.phonemoney.cash/?r=Your_Address

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask... This is new so if there are any kinks in the process I will figure it out accordingly.

Depending on how this goes, I may have multiple sites set up soon you will be able to go to and claim free satoshi consecutively, and other cryptocurrencies.​

Once you sign up you can also visit other sites (listed on faucethub.io) and claim even more satoshis at their set intervals (I only operate phonemoney.cash, I have no part in anything else)

You may have noticed there is a referral system in place. I suggest anyone who signs up to post your referral below and start a train!​

Set Up A Bitcoin Wallet

Enjoy

Phonemoney.cash

ps: If you like this, it would be great if every now and then you can click on an ad on the site, even just once a day is huge! No worries if you do not want to though, you can still get free satoshi :)

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Phonemoney.cash

So I made this site that you can use every three minutes to claim free satoshi! It's really simple to use:
  • 1. Sign up on Faucethub.io (non ref-link) and Link Your Bitcoin Wallet Address​
  • 2. Enter Your Bitcoin Wallet Address on Phonemoney.cash
  • 3. Fill Out The Captcha​
  • 4. Click "Get Reward!"​
  • 5. Get Paid!​
It will pay out to your address, and every three minutes you will be allowed to claim more. Rewards are broke down into the following tiers:
  • 85% Chance You Get 30 Satoshi​
  • 10% Chance You Get 50 Satoshi​
  • 4% Chance You Get 100 Satoshi​
  • 1% Chance You Get 1000 Satoshi​
This may change in the future depending on how it goes. There is also a referral system in place that will pay you %5 of all referrals connected to your bitcoin address. The link is as follows:

Reflink: http://www.phonemoney.cash/?r=Your_Address

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask... This is new so if there are any kinks in the process I will figure it out accordingly.

Depending on how this goes, I may have multiple sites set up soon you will be able to go to and claim free satoshi consecutively, and other cryptocurrencies.​

Once you sign up you can also visit other sites (listed on faucethub.io) and claim even more satoshis at their set intervals (I only operate phonemoney.cash, I have no part in anything else)

You may have noticed there is a referral system in place. I suggest anyone who signs up to post your referral below and start a train!​

Set Up A Bitcoin Wallet

Enjoy

Phonemoney.cash

ps: If you like this, it would be great if every now and then you can click on an ad on the site, even just once a day is huge! No worries if you do not want to though, you can still get free satoshi :)
so basically just type in the captcha every 3 mins and get free bitcoin? this sounds too good to be true

also - I just signed up and did my first captcha what up

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
is there a minimum to withdraw from faucethub?

Reactions: lobo925

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll watch how it goes over the next few days and may increase the other amounts, as well as do higher payouts on weekends. I do want to give out a fair amount for this, just need some data first

update on reward structure:

• 85% Chance You Get 50 Satoshi​
  • 10% Chance You Get 100 Satoshi​
  • 2% Chance You Get 150 Satoshi​
  • 2% Chance You Get 250 Satoshi​
  • 1% Chance You Get 5000 Satoshi​

Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score

That's a lot of captchas! Hope some of you made a little bit today :celebrate:
I notice referrals are getting paid automatically as soon as someone you invite claims

So you should be able to verify this on your account as well

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

That's a lot of captchas! Hope some of you made a little bit today :celebrate:
I notice referrals are getting paid automatically as soon as someone you invite claims

So you should be able to verify this on your account as well
nice. hoping someone bites and hits up my referral. i should have my name changed back for full credibility

Reactions: lobo925

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I had to turn down the max reward for the night... getting way too many 5k wins for a 1% chance

Reactions: Peachy

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I forgot to update the original post.. I've had to decrease the reward amount & time frame due to the amount of users.. at the current state I can't really recommend this for a real source of income.

It is still up and running, but even 50 satoshis every 10 minutes is hard manage

Reactions: It's Gamera!

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll have about 20 more fountains running, so it will end up being like an endless fountain kinda

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Improved website design coming soon
+20 faucets

Example

I also have an advertising concept I will try to tie into all of this, it will be mainly crypto related I believe but if anyone has any online business they want to promote, I'd be able to get it seen across my network of sites and other publisher sites as time goes on.

Faucetmarketing.io