Peachy’s Corner

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
it’s mind boggling to think how much the Knicks have struck out the last decade.

and I know how much you like Russ :(

this is all very weird.

I would feel like a dick if I said “you can still enjoy him even though he’s not on OKC anymore” but it’s technically true :,
Honestly I want him to win a ring so fucking bad so I'll enjoy it if it happens. I'll always be a Russ fan. He deserves better than having Billy fucking Donovan as a coach so I will root for him wherever

It just feels like I've had 3 breakups in the last week, PG to Clippers, then my boy Jerami to Denver and now Russ

I'm too fragile for sports. I don't like having a team, it hurts

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Honestly I want him to win a ring so fucking bad so I'll enjoy it if it happens. I'll always be a Russ fan. He deserves better than having Billy fucking Donovan as a coach so I will root for him wherever

It just feels like I've had 3 breakups in the last week, PG to Clippers, then my boy Jerami to Denver and now Russ

I'm too fragile for sports. I don't like having a team, it hurts
sports is like 97% pain it feels like. i’ve been a Rockets fan since birth and they haven’t won a title since I was 5 :( i hardly even remember that. i mostly remember just watching my dad’s vhs tapes the years after reliving those two title years in the 90s

okc may be a unstoppable force in the 2020s with all the draft picks they have now. assuming they cash in on a lot of them but i know it’s tough right now on July 12, 2019. Steven Adams is probably thinking “what the fuck” at the moment. i’m sure they deal CP3 for more draft picks. you’d think at least (?). they took a risk with picking up Paul’s contract.

so did the Rockets with picking up Westbrook’s. NBA is crazy right now.

i think Russ increases the Rockets chances at winning a title though. we’ll see

the West is stacked right now
it’s going to still be insanely hard
especially with both LA teams bulking up dramatically

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i meant like a piece of meat or something on top of the bagel honestly. i’ve never had asiago before :,

cream cheese and smoked salmon and red onions thinly sliced.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I tend to obsess over minor things until they become “large” things in my mind. If that makes sense. The more you obsess over something (positive or negative) then you begin to view life as sort of tinted. I feel like I’ve done that a lot with small negative things the last few years

a year or so ago it was my teeth
now it’s my hair

Like a few months ago I began seeing more of my scalp after taking showers, etc. And I’m not doubting I’m losing a little hair or it’s not as strong up there, but once the hair dries out it’s back to looking normal for the most part. and you can’t see any of my scalp when the hair is dry

“that seems a little trivial, Peachy”. well it might. and probably so. probably so...

but i’ve focused on that a lot the last few months to the point where I feel like i’m walking around bald until i re-look at myself in the mirror and see my hair is still looking pretty normal

yes i have issues

anyways. i’ll return to the corner soon

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I tend to obsess over minor things until they become “large” things in my mind. If that makes sense. The more you obsess over something (positive or negative) then you begin to view life as sort of tinted. I feel like I’ve done that a lot with small negative things the last few years

a year or so ago it was my teeth
now it’s my hair

Like a few months ago I began seeing more of my scalp after taking showers, etc. And I’m not doubting I’m losing a little hair or it’s not as strong up there, but once the hair dries out it’s back to looking normal for the most part. and you can’t see any of my scalp when the hair is dry

“that seems a little trivial, Peachy”. well it might. and probably so. probably so...

but i’ve focused on that a lot the last few months to the point where I feel like i’m walking around bald until i re-look at myself in the mirror and see my hair is still looking pretty normal

yes i have issues

anyways. i’ll return to the corner soon
If you're worried, go see a doctor. I keep seeing ads for this thing called HIMS which are pills or I think a shampoo if its bad enough that you take that stops hair loss, and its supposed to be cheap because they send you generic stuff, but I think you need a prescription for it.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
But a doctor will tell you if you really have a problem or if you're just imagining it. Though, the doctor might tell you something else is wrong with you and make you more paranoid lol.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
But a doctor will tell you if you really have a problem or if you're just imagining it. Though, the doctor might tell you something else is wrong with you and make you more paranoid lol.
i don’t think it’s a huge huge problem but maybe it’s in the very beginning stages. my hair looks good today. it makes me not want to take a shower again

also what is said in Peachy’s corner stays on Peachy’s corner

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i could post my pic right now and no one would be able to tell anything by looking at it. there’s nothing there w my dry hair

only when it’s wet

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
talks going on at this very moment on mtc:

daily thread: guns being pulled on you
kerek thread: video games
peachy’s corner: hair

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
i don’t think it’s a huge huge problem but maybe it’s in the very beginning stages. my hair looks good today. it makes me not want to take a shower again

also what is said in Peachy’s corner stays on Peachy’s corner
I've always had ugly hair. Like blonde cotton candy. Always wondered what it would be like to have nice, thick hair.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It's nice in here, away from all the jabronis.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
it does feel nice

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
no thirsty male mother fooks in here

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I must not have been paying attention, but apparently the Rockets also sign Tyson Chandler lol. Remember him?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I must not have been paying attention, but apparently the Rockets also sign Tyson Chandler lol. Remember him?
i guess it’s a good pickup. back up Capella. i guess Nene is gone

i guess Chandler can be the veteran center presense on the bench now.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i said i guess a lot

• Haha

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
i guess it’s a good pickup. back up Capella. i guess Nene is gone

i guess Chandler can be the veteran center presense on the bench now.
Who knows anymore. Its all a mess and a lot of these teams are full of good players that have never played together and might not even be good together. Plus egos might make these teams implode. It'll be a crazy mess this season.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Who knows anymore. Its all a mess and a lot of these teams are full of good players that have never played together and might not even be good together. Plus egos might make these teams implode. It'll be a crazy mess this season.
it may be a crazy mess, but i’m at least excited heading into it.

this has been the most bizarre off season i can remember in nba

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Watching stranger things for the first time.

Gave in.

Mia made me watch the season 3 trailer and it tempted me.