Peachy’s Corner

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i don’t know if i like Stranger Things
I haven't watched the new season yet, but I feel like the show is a bit of a slow burn. The first 2 seasons seemed to me to start really slow, but I found myself really enjoying them by the end.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I haven't watched the new season yet, but I feel like the show is a bit of a slow burn. The first 2 seasons seemed to me to start really slow, but I found myself really enjoying them by the end.
i’ve been at my parents and my brother has had it on all day. he’s like binging the first couple of seasons again before watching the third. i had never watched it before. everyone else i know has watched it for a long while now.

it’s not terrible because i keep looking up from my phone (i’ve been doing trickling vickies via my phone) and typing in this corner thread. all the kids in the show are pretty good actors

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i’ve been at my parents and my brother has had it on all day. he’s like binging the first couple of seasons again before watching the third. i had never watched it before. everyone else i know has watched it for a long while now.

it’s not terrible because i keep looking up from my phone (i’ve been doing trickling vickies via my phone) and typing in this corner thread. all the kids in the show are pretty good actors
I really like it. I do think it's one of those shows where you kinda have to start from the beginning and focus a bit, though. Looking forward to starting the new season tonight sometime.

Reactions: Peachy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Whew this was a journey
Through the mind of a man, the mind of a Peach

Thiccness is just another unmeetable standard for women
One day you gotta be supermodel skinny, the next Sir Mix A Lot's dream
The world is crazy
Love is all that's real
Friends, family, lovers, we all out here in our own shaped meatsacks, just tryna open our hearts

Damn son something about this corner makes you just wanna think

It was an emotional journey.

Also, what is love?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i don’t know if i like Stranger Things
I watched half of the pilot and then said wow this is boring and never tried again.

Which is weird because everyone says it'd be right up my alley but like most extremely popular tv/movies I just find it to be complete overhyped shit.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I watched half of the pilot and then said wow this is boring and never tried again.

Which is weird because everyone says it'd be right up my alley but like most extremely popular tv/movies I just find it to be complete overhyped shit.
Yeah its one of those shows that is a slow build and every season is like that. First episode is meh, but then is slowly ramps up and the last episode is like "Oh Shit!"

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
And they pull the same shit as Breaking Bad where they end the episode on a cliffhanger that makes you want to watch the next episode.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
But Breaking Bad was better. But they're different shows. And Stranger Things isn't bad, just nothing beats Breaking Bad.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
And apparently one of kids is making a prank show where they give people jobs and then the job turns out to be fake. Cause I guess being famous sometimes turns you into an asshole.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
And they pull the same shit as Breaking Bad where they end the episode on a cliffhanger that makes you want to watch the next episode.
The week between the second to last and last episode of Breaking Bad was one of the most stressful of my life. I literally could not stop thinking about that fucking show

Reactions: turkleton

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
coco gauff is going to be #1 one day in the women's tennis game
only 15 years old

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor