Peachy’s Corner

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
(taps)

i already miss the stream of consciousness commentary in the corner.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That wasn't why he was banned. It may have led up to why he was banned, but I was going to let it go with just an edit.
So, I would just like to elaborate on this a bit because I know there are a number of people here that like Peachy and I think some transparency is expected in this situation.

We've had ongoing issues with Peachy for quite some time regarding his behavior. He often likes to try to skirt the community guidelines and when we end up having to step in and moderate we're consistently met with arguments, laughter, passive-aggression, and occasional open hostility. He has been in this community since the very beginning, so I think he should be very familiar with the community guidelines and how we like to enforce them. When he makes posts with NSFW pics, posts disrespecting or attacking other members, posts that blatantly ignore requests that the staff have made, etc, he knows that is the sort of stuff that is going to cause us to say something. And when we get responses like the behavior mentioned above the only conclusion that we can come to is that he just doesn't care.

I've personally had several private discussions with him over the last few years about this behavior (and I'm not the only staff member to do so), and nothing has changed. A few months ago I reached out to him and a few others because there had been some growing tension and I wanted to apologize for how I had been handling things, and I wanted to give him a chance to voice his opinion and help us come up with a way that we could all move forward. I was completely ignored. Just last week I reached out again to tell him that I felt very disrespected by him constantly treating my attempts to moderate as a joke, and I asked him to please stop. Not even a day and a half later, he posted a picture of a very lifelike-looking dildo from a HIT and laughed at me when I had to edit it.

We think we've done a lot to try to accommodate him here over the years. We've tried to give him as much space as we could, we've certainly shown more patience with him than just about anybody else, and we've even given him forum permissions that no other non-staff members have. Yet time and time again he has shown a complete lack of respect towards us and this forum. And even since his ban a few days ago, he's been on another forum trashing this one, the staff, and even the people in the work threads here.

The staff has spent a lot of time discussing this over the last few days, and because of everything mentioned here, including the comments he's made since his ban, we've decided to not have him back. We don't believe he has any respect for this forum, us, or our time. We've devoted countless hours to this over the years and it hasn't got us anywhere. He's never given us any indication that he cares at all, and we're tired.

I've just messaged him to let him know, and I've moved this thread back out of the Members Only subforum because I don't think it's fair to hide this post from him. I'm sure he'll want to respond to it and he's welcome to do so.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Oh, lighten up. I was mostly joking.

And to be fair, it's not the first time the peach was murdered on this forum.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i guess that rules out a poll suggestion of who is the badder boy - peachy or julian edelman.

what is peachy's blog address? i guess he's increased readership there.

• Thinking
Reactions: Despairagus

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all. Sorry to see Peachy gone.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
well this aged about as well as a Michael Vick jersey. Just like the beginning of the 2018 season when I said Chiefs would regret starting Mahomes.

C to the J @C to the J

After watching the 49ers game tonight, Im calling it. 49ers are going to the superbowl
loooooool no. 49ers havent faced a really good QB yet. They have a schedule filled with mostly 1st year, 2nd year and backup QBs.