Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You had your chance.

Bring back the David Schwimmer stories.
the David Schwimmer stories crossed my mind again earlier this week. i should’ve continued them when the first story was hot. i guess i still can

Reactions: turkleton

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
thinking of possible david schwimmer stories. thinking about life. thinking about late night things.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i wonder if there’s a David Schwimmer sub-reddit.

one second

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i cant find one, but there is a Friends one

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Howdy Corner

I've sent off another message to amazon, it was a more lengthy message this time, and i feel good about it. Then i went and took a long walk at the park. Now i am back at home hard at work on prolific

not really, i've only caught one 50 cent job on there so far today. A few days before i started working on Mturk, i had ordered an Oculus Rift when it was on sale. I never even used it because by the time it got here i was already working. I finally got it hooked up yesterday. I have to say, i'm not really into it hah. I mean its neat but its not really my cup of tea, i'm glad i waited until they were cheap. I have ran across a few jobs that required VR though, so at least its hooked up now in case i run across another job in the future that requires VR.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Howdy Corner

I've sent off another message to amazon, it was a more lengthy message this time, and i feel good about it. Then i went and took a long walk at the park. Now i am back at home hard at work on prolific

not really, i've only caught one 50 cent job on there so far today. A few days before i started working on Mturk, i had ordered an Oculus Rift when it was on sale. I never even used it because by the time it got here i was already working. I finally got it hooked up yesterday. I have to say, i'm not really into it hah. I mean its neat but its not really my cup of tea, i'm glad i waited until they were cheap. I have ran across a few jobs that required VR though, so at least its hooked up now in case i run across another job in the future that requires VR.
I bought one from my ex-roommate's brother a few years ago because he was selling it for really cheep. I figured what the hell. It turns out VR makes me very sick. Like I can't even tolerate standing still in VR for longer than 5 minutes at a time. So it just collects dust.

It's also really uncomfortable to wear with glasses.

Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I bought one from my ex-roommate's brother a few years ago because he was selling it for really cheep. I figured what the hell. It turns out VR makes me very sick. Like I can't even tolerate standing still in VR for longer than 5 minutes at a time. So it just collects dust.

It's also really uncomfortable to wear with glasses.
Yeah, i would take it off about every 10 minutes for a little break. It made me feel kind of dizzy, but i just shrugged that off as me not being used to it.

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, i would take it off about every 10 minutes for a little break. It made me feel kind of dizzy, but i just shrugged that off as me not being used to it.
Supposedly it gets better the more you use it. So I tried to adjust, but it just wasn't worth it for me. I was like drinking ginger tea and stuff to deal with the nausea and it was still making me feel awful for days at a time. Meh.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
baseball!

Reactions: Sondi

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser