[Part 2][10th, 13th, 14th of August] up to $17 in total pay

amaatouq

Requester
Reaction score
We are back with more fun games! For those who did Part 1 of our experiments, now Part 2 will start (more of the total bonus is for Part 2).
The full game has two parts:
  1. Part 2: 10th, 13th, and 14th of August 2018 at 2 pm ET;
Requester I:eek: A3RXXNTGSUSTQ9

You had to do Part 1 in order to be qualified for Part 2.
-------------------------------

Part 2 HIT information:

HIT title:
[Part 2/2] Play games and get up to $17 in total pay
Times: 10th, 13th, and 14th of August at 2 pm ET
Expected HIT length: 15-30 minutes ($1 base pay + up to $8 in performance bonuses)
Part 2 HIT expectations:
  • 1200 workers will do Part 1 and will receive the qualification to do Part 2.
  • We will post our Part 2 HIT in three batches (on 10th, 13th, and 14th of August at 2 PM ET). Each batch will allow for 260 workers to participate (a total of 780 workers will do Part 2).
  • In one particular batch, workers who join the HIT late (after all the games have started in that batch) will receive a message like this: "Sorry, all games are full", and they will be able to participate in the later batches of our Part 2 HIT (if there is any...so try to check out Part 2 HIT in early batches to maximize your chance of playing).
  • You are allowed to take the Part 2 HIT at most once (i.e., if you complete the Part 2 HIT in one of the batches, you should not take the HIT in other batches).
If you are to participate and get assigned the qualification, it is critical that you show up on time at the beginning of the scheduled time slots. Otherwise, it would delay the start of the game for the other participants.

Reactions: KillMoles

Achilles2357

Reaction score
These are stimulating hits (certainly compared to many..), but I have some substantive comments that I didn't provide in the hits themselves. That said, I suspect I should wait until you are done with this round so as not to bias your results. If I forget about this just reply here.

amaatouq

Requester
Reaction score
These are stimulating hits (certainly compared to many..), but I have some substantive comments that I didn't provide in the hits themselves. That said, I suspect I should wait until you are done with this round so as not to bias your results. If I forget about this just reply here.
You can always email us with the feedback (or DM)! would love to hear from you.

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
A @amaatouq I clicked on Part 2 and started it as soon as I accepted the hit. When I clicked on the survey link, it brought me directly to the Exit Survey and skipped the entire task. It says my bonus is $0.

amaatouq

Requester
Reaction score
A @amaatouq I clicked on Part 2 and started it as soon as I accepted the hit. When I clicked on the survey link, it brought me directly to the Exit Survey and skipped the entire task. It says my bonus is $0.
Did you participate on Friday? what was the survey link (can you share it with me on private or by email).