Panda Power

Eisenpower

It was all a genjutsu
Reaction score
Long Post -- Buckle In

Back when I first got into MTurk in 2017, I was looking at TV (it was TH then) and MTC as the forums I should get into to learn more about the platform. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but it really just came down to a fluke of me settling at TV instead of MTC. I knew the people here were good people based on what I read and the interactions I saw, so when I got into making scripts, I always made sure that I didn't leave you all out. When I planned this next release, I wanted 5 spots to be filled for my initial test group. Since TV was my "home forum," I wanted to give them an extra day to get in before I released it here. 4 out of 5 spots remain available. 5 spots for what? (I'm sure you asked, but I'll tell you regardless :poke:)

Introducing Panda Power
So, I've been working on my own app for MTurk for some time and I'm finally ready to do some outside testing. My app, Panda Power, has scrape functions, panda functions, auto accept functions, tracking quals, earnings, and will have some of my own productivity scripts and other stuff down the line.

Before we get further, I must say this will be a commercial app. I think that will end up creating a good balance between me having more time to put into it's development and not creating a new bottom requirement for competing on MTurk. The focus here is to maximize your free time to do things outside of MTurk without worrying about missing HITs you care about. The main problem I've tried to fix in my own journey is not just maximizing my rewards as a worker, but to give myself the tools to cut down on time spent searching, time spent reading reviews or returning bad HITs, time spent staring at a screen of constantly changing HITs trying to be the first to grab something worth my time. I don't think many of us enjoy feeling tethered to the platform while the amount of good work is unstable minute to minute. Waiting around for work should not be as much of a job as the actual work, in my opinion. So, I figured this would be something other people would also be interested in using.

I'm starting out this first test group at a $5 monthly subscription. This subscription will give you access to the app as well as to the private Discord server where you'll be able to access to discussions about the app and MTurk, productivity scripts, and other useful things we'll end up talking about. The price will never be at this level again, and it is limited to the first 5 people who inbox me and sign up for a subscription to use Panda Power.

:redpandacoffee:

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Unfortunately for anyone who might be interested there, the mod action has not been as quick to unhide my post as it was to lock it down, and all 5 spots remain available.
Why was it removed?

Eisenpower

It was all a genjutsu
Reaction score
Why was it removed?
CT wanted to know if my app was playing nice with his API and database. It's probably a reasonable concern, but nothing's happened since I responded. It's still there hidden, but no response or approval, so here we are.