Panda Crazy Script for Panda's

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
I love the script. I appreciate you sharing it with us.

I had my headset and volume cranked up and the captcha alert made me jump out of my chair :eek: :LOL:
But my favorite sound is "Your Queue Is Full"

Reactions: j0e and Johnnyrs

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I love the script. I appreciate you sharing it with us.
I had my headset and volume cranked up and the captcha alert made me jump out of my chair :eek: :LOL:
Thank you. Glad it's working. Yes the captcha and logout alert is unusual but it got your attention. Might be too much for captcha's if it goes off all day. Was thinking maybe a car open door alarm would be better but might be too soft and not get the attention it needs.

But my favorite sound is "Your Queue Is Full"
LOL yes it's nice to hear that sound on a good batch and then try to keep up with it so you get more money.

Reactions: j0e

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there any way I can donate to you somehow? Does greasyfork has an option? This script is absolutely perfect and I feel like I'm taking advantage of some great work. This is far superior than TM

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there any way I can donate to you somehow? Does greasyfork has an option? This script is absolutely perfect and I feel like I'm taking advantage of some great work. This is far superior than TM
Well I'm not asking for any donations but if the script works and helps you make more money then I accept an amazon gift card to my email below.

Reactions: Dutchy

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just updated the script right now to 0.2.12. Most are small changes but there is one noticeable change.
  • Groupings creation used to have instructions but got hidden by mistake. It is now fixed.
  • Most options that are changed will be checked for limits so it won't cause problems with timers.
  • Added more help tips on the menu buttons.
The major update I added was two more cycle timers. You will see 3 number buttons at the top. Each one refers to how fast the script will check for pandas. So instead of just one you can switch to other timers easily. So timer 1 is the fastest at 980ms. This will grab panda's as fast as possible if no other scripts running and you're not working from your queue. Timer 2 is a slower timer at 1400ms or about 1.5 seconds. This timer would be used when you want to use other scripts at the same time like turkmaster, hitmonitor or hitscraper. Timer 3 is very slow at over 2 seconds and could be used for using other scripts and working fast from your queue with little pre's interfering. All these timers can be changed to suit your preference. The reset timer button will reset back to the current timer you have selected and not to the fastest.

Now because this script will slow down if it gets too many pre's then you should run any other scripts first. Make sure they aren't going too fast. Once you have the other scripts running you can start collecting with this script. Watch the elapsed time stat at the top. You will see the number increasing. Once it becomes stable then that is a perfect timer for your cycle timer 2. You can do a similar thing for cycle timer 3 too. When you don't need the other script then click on the button 1 to go back to the fastest timer. These timers can be very useful and efficient if you can figure out the best timers for all scripts running.

Reactions: BlurryFace and j0e

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info the update is working well

Last edited:

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
For the Pantha link, is 980 for the timer the fastest it will grab?
Yes 980 is the fastest time for panda's and pantha's. Any faster than that you will get too many pre's. But the GoHam mode will go down to 700 which can grab a few fast before mturk reacts to it and starts to send pre's. Usually GoHam isn't needed but that's a case by case situation for some good batches. Oh and browsers have a 1 second timer limit but if the script is in it's own window then it can go under 1 second.

Last edited:

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes 980 is the fastest time for panda's and pantha's. Any faster than that you will get too many pre's. But the GoHam mode will go down to 700 which can grab a few fast before mturk reacts to it and starts to send pre's. Usually GoHam isn't needed but that's a case by case situation for some good batches. Oh and browsers have a 1 second timer limit but if the script is in it's own window then it can go under 1 second.
I have it on 700 right now and it's missing quite a bit. I've tried turning some scripts off. I also don't have anything else running.

Last edited:

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have it on 700 right now and it's missing quite a bit. I've tried turning some scripts off. I also don't have anything else running.
700 is too fast. Just keep it at 980. You can also click on the GoHam button until it turns blue and it will go down to 700 when it finds stuff and then go back to 980 by itself.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not super script savvy yet (as far as writing them) but is there part of it I can edit to have hits open in a new tab instead of a new window when clicking 'continue work'?

I also just realized you're the same author of the timer script. That's one of the first I started using. Thank you for your work!

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
700 is too fast. Just keep it at 980. You can also click on the GoHam button until it turns blue and it will go down to 700 when it finds stuff and then go back to 980 by itself.
Gotcha also I'm not seeing the go ham button, at least not on the pantha option

Last edited:

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
If you're using the panda crazy script the goham button is next to the collect button for every job.
I have all 3 scripts, and am using the pantha link. There's a goham option for the pandas but not the panthas.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have all 3 scripts, and am using the pantha link. There's a goham option for the pandas but not the panthas.
Don't use the pantha collector script. In the panda crazy script click on the details for the zoltars. Under the action Mode change it to pantha. You can use the pantha script too but it's a smaller script only for pantha's to see if a panda or pantha would work better for a hit.

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't use the pantha collector script. In the panda crazy script click on the details for the zoltars. Under the action Mode change it to pantha. You can use the pantha script too but it's a smaller script only for pantha's to see if a panda or pantha would work better for a hit.
Ohh that makes sense. Now when it says "too fast" does this mean I should change the timer?

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ohh that makes sense. Now when it says "too fast" does this mean I should change the timer?
Shouldn't have to worry about the too fast stat at the top. The script will slow down if it gets a lot. Just push the GoHam button until it turns to blue and it should do everything automatically by speeding up if it finds a hit and slowing down when it gets errors..

BreadFish

Doodle Dongle
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to stop in here and say thanks Johnny. Tried the pantha script today and I really like it. I plan to try out the full script on a day where I can focus a bit more. Your work is very much appreciated!

Reactions: Johnnyrs

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So, like, could I add all my panda's from TM (or it's equivalents) and it would be okay or should I only stick a few things I Really like in here?

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not super script savvy yet (as far as writing them) but is there part of it I can edit to have hits open in a new tab instead of a new window when clicking 'continue work'?

I also just realized you're the same author of the timer script. That's one of the first I started using. Thank you for your work!
The problem with opening it up a tab is it will limit the script to 1 second and won't go under. The script needs to be in it's own window or the focussed tab. If you are using it in chrome a good trick is to right click on the top bar of the opened browser window and click on the Show as Tab if needed. It will then open it up in a new window with tabs. In firefox it doesn't have that problem.