Panda Crazy Script for Panda's

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have updated to the latest version, and so far no issues with 3 columns instead of 4, but I've also deleted some jobs in the mean time.
Good to hear. I was a bit confused because it sounded like a problem that happened in an older version. I stopped using blank spaces to allow moving of jobs around with the current versions. You shouldn't see the problem with the latest version. Also be sure you have version 0.3.4. I just updated it a few minutes ago. If you see that problem again just screenshot it. Also if you see anything that should be changed with 3 columns I might be able to do something about it. I usually like it at 5 columns so I design it with that in mind.

ScrapingForQuarters

Reaction score
by any chance does it look like this? or different issue?

this happens on my small monitor that's like 1024x768
Pretty similar. I described the hole/blanks in the original post.

And yes it was on my smaller 17 inch monitor, though mine was 3 columns instead of 4 as in your example.

I also use 125% mag in chrome by default, though I'm not sure if that could affect this or not.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
by any chance does it look like this? or different issue?
this happens on my small monitor that's like 1024x768
I can see the problem in that screenshot right away. The viral mturk on the right doesn't have the stats info which causes everything below it to be out of order. I don't know why the stats get lost. I have seen that happen before. I need to address that issue because it could cause an error later but there is an easy fix. Delete that viral mturk without the stats info and re add it. Shouldn't cause that problem after.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I can see the problem in that screenshot right away. The viral mturk on the right doesn't have the stats info which causes everything below it to be out of order. I don't know why the stats get lost. I have seen that happen before. I need to address that issue because it could cause an error later but there is an easy fix. Delete that viral mturk without the stats info and re add it. Shouldn't cause that problem after.
now that you mention it, i noticed it's the same panda as the other viral 25 cent one i had in that screenshot, not sure why i put it twice lol. not sure if that could've been what caused that issue

ScrapingForQuarters

Reaction score
My tab needed 3 screenshots ... at least the way I know to do it.

Sorry I don't know have the time now to make this pretty.

Anyway, it's back. I didn't notice the missing stats or offset in the previous poster's example, so I couldn't swear, but I don't think that's my issue previously (older version) or now (latest version)

Here it is from top to bottom

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8L21NA8BTg1NnNhQVZwWkVsM1U

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8L21NA8BTg1QTdUX2lHZTQwdjg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8L21NA8BTg1clg5RjV1bFFZM1E

ScrapingForQuarters

Reaction score
and a different more serious bug: still same picture as last post.

The last one $7 Pigpoke is collecting (srch is updating)

BUT

the $6 Emily Ingalls is still green, but srch is NOT updating.

[ Elapsed Time: 2101ms | Accepted: 2 | PRE'S: 42 | Projected Earnings: $20.03 ]

I'm using Cycler 3 at this moment

I have one red one ... Customer Interests .01 which I did accept one and submit just to get it in my list here.

status log:

Requester: $6 Emily Ingalls | Pay: 0.00 | Accepted: 0 | Missed: 0 | Checked: 9816 | Elapsed: 4.3s
Requester: $7 PigPoke | Pay: 0.00 | Accepted: 0 | Missed: 0 | Checked: 1237 | Elapsed: 4.2s

and a little later:

Requester: $6 Emily Ingalls | Pay: 0.00 | Accepted: 0 | Missed: 0 | Checked: 9816 | Elapsed: 4.3s
Requester: $7 PigPoke | Pay: 0.00 | Accepted: 0 | Missed: 0 | Checked: 1244 | Elapsed: 4.2s

Edit 2: so I toggled (off, on) the one that was stopped, and now it's going again.

Last edited:

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
and a different more serious bug: still same picture as last post.
Thanks for all this information. Yes these are a different bug and both of these bugs could be coming from the same problem. Can you do an export of just the jobs and options in the jobs menu and send me the .json file to my email here:
I am thinking something is stuck in the data that's causing these problems. Something else might be wrong with it not collecting one but it's weird it's the one right after the blank space.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Edit 2: so I toggled (off, on) the one that was stopped, and now it's going again.
Got the data and I did some tests with it. I did find something weird happening when a job has the once option on. It's stopping the wrong job for some reason and leaving the other job still in queue. So until I can fix this bad bug be careful of using the once option. Be aware that it probably will stop the wrong one and probably will mess things up. I think a stop all and restarting all the panda's again will make sure things are normal again. I'll see if I can fix this up tonight. I still haven't found out why there is an empty space but that's not too important now.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Also be sure the volume slider at top is all the way to the right.
:facepalm:

Well that certainly would help wouldn't it. Don't remember moving it though.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Today I released a new update (0.3.5) to greasyfork. Be sure to update it if greasemonkey/tampermonkey doesn't update it automatically. Some new updates could cause problems with jobs so be sure to save your jobs by exporting them. I tried to test it all out as much as I could before I released it.
  • This only fixes the problem when a job is only supposed to collect one and stop. The previous version stopped the wrong job and messed up the queue. It was a problem I didn't see when I added the weight system.
Things still to be added: (Allow options to change back to default values.) (Have the daily limit for each job actually work.) (Show the time script has been running to allow it to warn of mturk auto log off around every 6 hours.) (Allow timers to use milliseconds or seconds and convert them to ms or s when needed automatically.) (At midnight mturk time reset stats for new day.)

ScrapingForQuarters

Reaction score
This morning I had a Zoltar PandA running, and near the end of the run I started up 2 other PandAs. I then clicked the collect button to turn the Zoltar off, and it changed color from green to off. Later I came back and decided to look at the Status log, and I saw there were 3, not 2 as expected, items there including the ($.12) Zoltar I had turned off, and of course making the other 2 running slower because the Zoltar checked count was going up. I toggled on and off the Zoltar Panda at that point, and the Zoltar one disappeared from the status log. I do still have a lot of PandAs in the list, and one of the 16 rows (of 3, not 4) has 2 blank spots, and 1 has 1. If I resize it to 4 wide, I have 1 row with 3 blank spots.

I emailed you my latest .json file

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This morning I had a Zoltar PandA running, and near the end of the run I started up 2 other PandAs. I then clicked the collect button to turn the Zoltar off, and it changed color from green to off. Later I came back and decided to look at the Status log, and I saw there were 3, not 2 as expected, items there including the ($.12) Zoltar I had turned off, and of course making the other 2 running slower because the Zoltar checked count was going up. I toggled on and off the Zoltar Panda at that point, and the Zoltar one disappeared from the status log. I do still have a lot of PandAs in the list, and one of the 16 rows (of 3, not 4) has 2 blank spots, and 1 has 1. If I resize it to 4 wide, I have 1 row with 3 blank spots.

I emailed you my latest .json file
First the stats in the status log get removed after about 10 seconds after turning off a job. Not sure if that's the problem. The running total at top should be the most accurate amount of hits running. I will make sure that top number will be more accurate by grabbing it from the queue itself. I'll probably have the script double check things too just to be sure.

As for the blank spots. I don't know why that would be happening. Nothing in the data file seemed wrong. All the hits in the file is loaded in and displayed. Nothing in the code adds blank spaces any more. It did months ago but I wrote that out. The only other cause of that is when the status in the job box doesn't show up which I'll try to fix later. So I am thinking something is stuck in the saved data that causes it. So I thought of a few steps to try from the easiest to the complicated. First make sure you export the jobs and alarms if you changed any of the alarms. Make sure you have the current script. You can also try removing the script and reinstalling it. The script supports chrome or firefox so you can also try and see if it does the same thing in both. Any other variations of those browsers may not work.
  1. Once you have an exported file. Import that file back in. Refresh the page and see if that fixes the problem.
  2. If you still see the blank spaces you will need to reset the data back to default. The only way to do this easily at this time is go to this
    url: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome?pandacrazy=on&resetalldata=yes
    It will not prompt you if you are sure you want to delete the data so be very careful using this url and don't refresh it with this url. Once it loads all the default values go ahead and import the json file back in. Go back to the
    url: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome?pandacrazy=on
    See if that fixes the blank spots problem.

ScrapingForQuarters

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not cluesless ... I was gone like an hour to come back to it still being displayed.

I had a lot of pain going the reset route.

I had a file that supposedly included my tunes, a few I had reset.

After I had imported, none of the tunes would play.

So I reset again.

I think all of the saved .json files I had contained gaps, but I found that if
I tried to click on the show details on the ones at the end of the Main tab
it would treat it like I just hovered over it ... show the help message, but no actual info. It would show them for some of the first ones though as expected. I was not happy here and didn't do an exhaustive test of the "boundary conditions"

I ended up having to double click on all the tabs I cared about to create a tab with the PandA link,
and then create jobs by hand for all of them ... but they have none of the details stored before.

I did clear my cache a few times during this mess ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think all of the saved .json files I had contained gaps, but I found that if
I tried to click on the show details on the ones at the end of the Main tab
it would treat it like I just hovered over it ... show the help message, but no actual info. It would show them for some of the first ones though as expected. I was not happy here and didn't do an exhaustive test of the "boundary conditions"
Yes there's a bug currently when importing that the buttons don't work properly sometimes so like I said you need to refresh the page after the import. I'm working on a fix for that.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Today I released a new update (0.3.6) to greasyfork. Be sure to update it if greasemonkey/tampermonkey doesn't update it automatically. Some new updates could cause problems with jobs so be sure to save your jobs by exporting them. I tried to test it all out as much as I could before I released it.
  • Fixes a bug when stopping a job and it's currently in ham mode.
  • Fixes a bug when importing and the buttons don't work sometimes after.
Still can't reproduce blank spaces messing up the tab format yet. Only thing that I know might cause it is when a job doesn't display the stats for some reason. If anyone else has blank spaces I would like to know. Thanks.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Hi, I have a productrnr (10 cent hit) panda in my PC. I set it to collect. It ran once then the collect stopped and the box turned purple. What does that mean?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, I have a productrnr (10 cent hit) panda in my PC. I set it to collect. It ran once then the collect stopped and the box turned purple. What does that mean?

I saw someone talking about purple boxes the other day meaning you were not qualified.

Did you lose one of your Rnr quals?

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
I saw someone talking about purple boxes the other day meaning you were not qualified.

Did you lose one of your Rnr quals?
I hope not. That's what I thought, but then I searched in mturk for productrnr and there were no hits up. I know they had a batch of 6 hits late last night that were a bit screwy. I'll have my hubby check (its actually his account but he's not a forum guy, lol). Thanks for replying Jaded.

Reactions: Jaded

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there any way to make a global queue setting (maximum of xx in your queue no matter which hit) as opposed to having to change them individually?

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there any way to make a global queue setting (maximum of xx in your queue no matter which hit) as opposed to having to change them individually?
There isn't a way to do this now. Not sure if there was a way it would be good, though. The script updates the queue every 40 seconds by default. It does add the accepted ones to that queue. It won't know if you submitted or returned a hit. So the queue is not totally accurate at this time. If there was a global limit then the jobs will all stop until the queue gets updated again with a number under the limit. It's something I'll think about adding later but I'm actually reworking the queue watch to be more accurate and maybe provide the queue to outside scripts which could be interesting to lower the PRE's from other scripts.

Reactions: catnapped