Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Other Platforms Where Our Favorite Requeters post Work

Discussion in 'Other Ways To Make Money Online' started by thedorchannel, Jun 19, 2016.

1. thedorchannel

thedorchannel
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    OK, so I noticed that google posts the endor audio phrase recording hits on both mturk, and appen. Then today, I saw a reddit post where they also posted those SAME recording jobs on upwork.com. So I'm thinking... google can't be the only company that uses many platforms to post the same work.

I was wondering if you guys have seen some of our favorite requesters post the same (or similar work) on other sites.

I know sticky posts on mturk and also its own platform.

Anyone know of any other good requesters?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Benetnasch and PeachyRider like this.
  2. T. Leela

T. Leela
    Expand Collapse
    Oh Lord...

• Contributor
    Hey...for appen do they have a position for various crowdsourcing type of work? And others for more specific things? I've taken some tests for them, as far as I know I did well but can get no answers otherwise (like what happens now?) And am never really sure what I'm even allowed to ask or mention anywhere....anyway I'm working for isoftstone, they have similar things to here, better pay overall, but don't mention any names beyond the 'big' search engine/company names, so not sure there. And I get the idea it is things I'm not qualified for on mturk that I might discover are exactly the same...dunno. And then more set possibly hourly pay jobs? Anyway again thanks for info.

#2 T. Leela, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  3. thedorchannel

thedorchannel
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    appen is weird. You have to wait for them to contact you for a project. They hardly have any work available and when they do, they contact you randomly 2-4 months after u fill out an application.

4. T. Leela

T. Leela
    Expand Collapse
    Oh Lord...

• Contributor
    Oh ok I prob should quit bugging them then, thanks!