Rep Present Operation XDATA: A Public Testing Event HIT Returns Today Only @ 1530 EST

Draper

Requester
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

We will be adding approximately 136 assignments to the "Operation XDATA: A Public Testing Event" HIT. Assignments will be added to the existing HIT today at 1530 EST. Requester name: Draper. Reward=$15. Expected Task Time=90mins, Time Available to Submit Work= 4 hours. Quals: Adult==1 (due to course language in NYC tweets).

Thanks to those in the community that have already participated in this HIT over 2016-2017. We have collected invaluable research data for improving Human Computer Interaction in large-scale data analytic platforms.

Draper will be available on this thread at 1530 and in the Daily Worker thread to answer any questions, address technical concerns, etc. (as well as on email). We are moving to MTurk Crowd to better interface with this rich community for our ambitious research projects in Human Computer Interaction.

Thanks,

Draper

Draper

Requester
Reaction score
Can we participate again?
No, unfortunately, not. The tasks we will provide will be ones we have used before. This time we will be using different versions of the previous applications that were tested throughout 2016 and 2017. We need to compare those to previous versions under the same task constraints.

Reactions: tempo

Draper

Requester
Reaction score
I just added new assignments. HIT should be visible now.

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Can't wait for the new one!! Ca you please post here to let us know before it goes live?

Draper

Requester
Reaction score
Can't wait for the new one!! Ca you please post here to let us know before it goes live?
Will do. I'm a scientist and I love this community. I don't think scientists directly engage the community as much as they should. I'm hoping to make this the new normal for all work requests issued by Draper for Human Computer Interface studies.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I had to return the HIT for time reasons, but will definitely be on the lookout for the next one. Love the interface by the way, looks really nice.

Draper

Requester
Reaction score
I had to return the HIT for time reasons, but will definitely be on the lookout for the next one. Love the interface by the way, looks really nice.
Thanks! I'll pass this along to the developers!

$1 Survey Man

Reaction score
Neon doesn't appear to be working, at least for me. Getting a revolving 'loading' icon that never resolves.

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't have issues with neon just issues getting adjusted to using it

Draper

Requester
Reaction score
I didn't have issues with neon just issues getting adjusted to using it
Not to worry, we're testing the application. Hopefully, things get more interesting and less difficult.

Draper

Requester
Reaction score
Looks like this batch is winding down. My deepest apologies to those that suffered technical issues. Thanks for participating and expect to see more from Draper soon.