Official Survivor Season 2 Thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome Castaways!​

Come on in, grab a log, and get ready for some really sweet plotting fun!

This is so exciting for me as your game host. I see plenty of familiar faces here, competing for that Sole Survivor spot yet again. I also see a number of new faces here as well, which is fantastic!

For those of you who are new here, the first season of Survivor had a challenge and council thread that are still up in the forum games subforum. You can go in and browse through what happened during the challenges and eliminations last season and get familiar with how things go around here.

This season will be packed with brand new challenges! But don't be surprised if one or two of the best challenges sneak their way back in this season...2.0 style, of course.

Each week, there will be a new challenge. An elimination will be held at the end of each challenge. Every week I will explain what the challenge is and how council will go for that week. Tribal Council will not always be the same every week, so always read up on the weekly post. I usually put those out either late Sunday night or Monday morning. Most challenges have a 4-5 day span that you're allowed to complete them in.

For all the new castaways, don't get overwhelmed. You'll be able to easily follow along with how the game works. Any time an important post happens, I tag and PM. Also, I've assigned the teams with a mix of experienced players and the fresh blood. :tqueen:

Without further ado, let me post the tribes. Team captains, it's probably best to start a group PM. Mingle among yourselves, get to become loving teammates, and by all means bring :vanyanka:

TRIBE MerryLou @MerryLou
Jaded @Jaded
Krikket @Krikket
Kadauchi @Kadauchi
coffeeowl @coffeeowl
SG777 @SG777
Jharkan @Jharkan

TRIBE Drwho10 @Drwho10
Vanyanka @Vanyanka
JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh
Not A Robot @Not A Robot
Tigerpants @Tigerpants