OCMP75

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm just running a OCMP75 search. I haven't seen any new taxi hits have you?
Nope... they are about to start to come up though its the three hour mark if they do come up

Reactions: Wgeo

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Agents. Do you guys actually see the feedback I write for you?

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller

So I just checked and I have done a total of 1354 hits since I got the agent qual.. I will put maybe 100 user ones (thats being generous) so the total will be 1254 and I have gotten a total of 24.50 bonus I don't think everyone has rated me that shitty since doing them.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nope can't see any feedback :(
I usually just write "great job" and stuff but if you guys don't see it I will stop wasting my time. I always give the highst rating though if the agent responds.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I usually just write "great job" and stuff but if you guys don't see it I will stop wasting my time. I always give the highst rating though if the agent responds.
Yea LOL! I was writing feedback as well but I noticed its probably a waste of time as well so I stopped :) . It will save some time atleast.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

So I just checked and I have done a total of 1354 hits since I got the agent qual.. I will put maybe 100 user ones (thats being generous) so the total will be 1254 and I have gotten a total of 24.50 bonus I don't think everyone has rated me that shitty since doing them.
that sucks. well let me know if he ever pays. but realistically, people keep doing the hits time after time after he reduces the pay so he really has no incentive to

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
that sucks. well let me know if he ever pays. but realistically, people keep doing the hits time after time after he reduces the pay so he really has no incentive to
I agree... I actually like the new pay scale as it benefits the agents because I never received the bonus anyway so an extra .25 is better than what I was getting

Reactions: Liz

Wgeo

Reaction score

You're very calm for missing over $500 worth of bonuses. I'd be emailing them constantly. Word has it that the agents who did the most hits kept crashing their excel files for bonuses, which sounds like bs for "it's too hard to figure out how much we owe you"

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
You're very calm for missing over $500 worth of bonuses. I'd be emailing them constantly. Word has it that the agents who did the most hits kept crashing their excel files for bonuses, which sounds like bs for "it's too hard to figure out how much we owe you"
Well the problem is I don't know how much I should be owed... but either way I have emailed them and asked to respond so we shall see what happens.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"word has it"
what source is there for this random speculation ?

Wgeo

Reaction score
"word has it"
what source is there for this random speculation ?
I've started emailing other people at workfusion because I'm frustrated with how this is being run. I tend not to randomly speculate on anything - I like to know what I'm talking about before I open my mouth, which is why I wanted to know if other people were having problems so that I could be accurate in my emails with them.

Last edited:

Ivy31

Reaction score
I joined to chine in on this- I basically only work for OCMP75 now, so I have done many, many hits and was also missing a huge bonus (well, one was shorted about 80% and this last week never showed up at all.)

I emailed 75 constantly and sometimes seemed like i would get somewhere and then they'd stop responding. I finally found an email address for a higher-up. It takes a lot for me to raise a stink about something, but it was a substantial amount of money.

The "higher ups" were VERY responsive and are addressing it for me but it's clear that they are not aware of an issue. If you are waiting on money, you need to contact them. They said it will be fixed FOR ME by Monday, but if you are not in contact with those people, they do not realize you are owed money and you really need to contact them. It will not be resolved on its own.

I don't think it's intentional, per se. I just think that for those of us who have done a lot of work for them have bonuses that are hard to tally. And I think it makes OCMP75 workers not want to deal with it or perhaps try to pass it off for someone else to deal with. I noticed the bonuses that were reported this week were all quite small, and now here there's 3 of us that had huge bonuses that weren't handed out. Again, I don't think it's malicious or like they're trying to steal from us, it's just that it's a lot to tabulate and we fell through the cracks.

But, really, contact them. They're aware now that the problem exists but they have no idea who it affects until you tell them. (find an email for an important person. The OCMP75 account WILL NOT fix this for you.)

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I joined to chine in on this- I basically only work for OCMP75 now, so I have done many, many hits and was also missing a huge bonus (well, one was shorted about 80% and this last week never showed up at all.)

I emailed 75 constantly and sometimes seemed like i would get somewhere and then they'd stop responding. I finally found an email address for a higher-up. It takes a lot for me to raise a stink about something, but it was a substantial amount of money.

The "higher ups" were VERY responsive and are addressing it for me but it's clear that they are not aware of an issue. If you are waiting on money, you need to contact them. They said it will be fixed FOR ME by Monday, but if you are not in contact with those people, they do not realize you are owed money and you really need to contact them. It will not be resolved on its own.

I don't think it's intentional, per se. I just think that for those of us who have done a lot of work for them have bonuses that are hard to tally. And I think it makes OCMP75 workers not want to deal with it or perhaps try to pass it off for someone else to deal with. I noticed the bonuses that were reported this week were all quite small, and now here there's 3 of us that had huge bonuses that weren't handed out. Again, I don't think it's malicious or like they're trying to steal from us, it's just that it's a lot to tabulate and we fell through the cracks.

But, really, contact them. They're aware now that the problem exists but they have no idea who it affects until you tell them. (find an email for an important person. The OCMP75 account WILL NOT fix this for you.)
Yea, I just got an email from them about 5 minutes ago they said they are working on it and it takes time.. It will be fixed by next week.

Reactions: Wgeo

Wgeo

Reaction score
Yea, I just got an email from them about 5 minutes ago they said they are working on it and it takes time.. It will be fixed by next week.
Lucky, at least you got an email, I haven't gotten a direct email from the 75 account in days.

Reactions: Ivy31

Lola

Reaction score
I @Ivy31 who have you been in contact with at OCMP or Work Fusion? I don't know if I can receive PMs as I just signed up here, but if you would share their contact information, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm also an agent and was shorted about 75-80% last week (I also never received any bonus whatsoever for the tasks I did as the chatter/user that week either), and I received nothing yesterday. I've emailed them 6 or 7 times between April 7th and yesterday, alternatively using the MTurk contact requester form, the in-task Feedback form, the OCMP75 and CrowdSupport email addresses, and I also tried CC'ing someone named Tony whom I had in my contacts, but never got any response.

They owe me well over $1,000 at this point, so I won't go quietly on this one. Please let me know who to get in touch with, and I'm on it!

Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just checked instructions the .75 user Hits no longer say they include a bonus.

Last edited:

Ivy31

Reaction score
The 25c are old. They also were loading the $1 user hits instead of $1.25. Sometimes the movie user hits wre listed at 50c instead of $1 and they coudln't figure out why. A few things have been listed for $0.00 and the were caught off guard by that as well.

Always check the price before you accept. :\

Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The 25c are old. They also were loading the $1 user hits instead of $1.25. Sometimes the movie user hits wre listed at 50c instead of $1 and they coudln't figure out why. A few things have been listed for $0.00 and the were caught off guard by that as well.

Always check the price before you accept. :\
How did you get the Agent qual? Was there a Qual HIt?