O.K., let me get this through my thick skull...

spawn9997

Reaction score
I read a post on Friday that one person was wondering what the limit of HITs per day is. Some of you are doing over :rude2:3000 HITs in a single day?! What is the ave that some of you do? I am now embarrassed that I was happy to do over 150.

------
If the human brain were so simple
That we could understand it,
We would be so simple
That we couldn’t.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I read a post on Friday that one person was wondering what the limit of HITs per day is. Some of you are doing over :rude2:3000 HITs in a single day?! What is the ave that some of you do? I am now embarrassed that I was happy to do over 150.

------
If the human brain were so simple
That we could understand it,
We would be so simple
That we couldn’t.
The limit you can do a day is 3800. The average I believe really depends on batches available that day. If you're doing mostly surveys, the number will be way lower.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

DCI

Reaction score
Getting over 3k HITs in a day isn't something that happens very often these days, but there used to be a lot of stuff that posted in high volume that could be done almost instantly. There was a stretch where I hit 3800 every day for months a few years ago. It was mostly just a matter of what was available at the time. Things are a lot different now.

Reactions: jan and scrmcasey

spawn9997

Reaction score
O.K. then. I thought I was missing something. And I do surveys for the most part. Also, trying to work on 4 sites sort of splits up my time. (swag, prolific, clickworker)

thanks