Numbers HITs?

Zedec

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and to MTurk in general, after reading the Your First 1000 HITs thread I saw jklmnop recommends doing Numbers HITs early on, but I cant seem to find a thread about them on the forums. Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and to MTurk in general, after reading the Your First 1000 HITs thread I saw jklmnop recommends doing Numbers HITs early on, but I cant seem to find a thread about them on the forums. Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction? Thanks!
I'd start out by doing what we post in the main thread. Can you do Noah's? Ben Peterson has a bunch throughout the day. Some people do A9's - though never get in so deep with one requester that your overall approval rate drops below 98% - if the worst happens and they mass reject. (Always be cautions in the beginning).

Last edited:

Zedec

Reaction score
By main thread do you mean the "START HERE: Guides For Getting Started" thread? I've already done a mix of A9's and other that seemed to have positive reviews for my daily 100 but I'll check out Noah for tomorrows.

jan

Reaction score
By main thread do you mean the "START HERE: Guides For Getting Started" thread? I've already done a mix of A9's and other that seemed to have positive reviews for my daily 100 but I'll check out Noah for tomorrows.
The daily work thread. Grab an avi and join us there. We post hits all day long :)