Non-American

rmep

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I´m new on Mturk and I notice that most of the good HITs are for Americans only.

Any tip for the non-Americans trying to make some money?

Thanks!

emci7

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm struggling with the same thing for months, building my approval rate slooooowly so maybe in the future I get better paid HITs. Also make sure to know if you're eligible for payout or just transfer via amazon giftcard balance. I didn't know about that, but found a way around it somehow.
Just try to get as many quals as possible and keep an eye out for good paying HITs. I'm also relatively new so I don't know much more to tell you.

rmep

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm struggling with the same thing for months, building my approval rate slooooowly so maybe in the future I get better paid HITs. Also make sure to know if you're eligible for payout or just transfer via amazon giftcard balance. I didn't know about that, but found a way around it somehow.
Just try to get as many quals as possible and keep an eye out for good paying HITs. I'm also relatively new so I don't know much more to tell you.
Thanks, I´m trying to get the quals. Sometimes I just look for quals instead HITs haha

Good tip about the payout. I´m going to check that!