Newbie with a question about how many scripts running

mcraft17

Reaction score
I have a question can you have multiple scripts running at the same time on the same computer? Meaning can I have hitscraper and mturk open on separate tabs. Then in a separate window have mturk hit finder and hit catcher running. I am asking because sometimes it will say something about too many open on my mturk page and I don't want to get suspended. This is only my second week, I actually registered in 2008 but forgot about it and was recently reminded by someone on Facebook. Thanks again! I have already learned tons from reading Facebook and here!

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I have a question can you have multiple scripts running at the same time on the same computer? Meaning can I have hitscraper and mturk open on separate tabs. Then in a separate window have mturk hit finder and hit catcher running. I am asking because sometimes it will say something about too many open on my mturk page and I don't want to get suspended. This is only my second week, I actually registered in 2008 but forgot about it and was recently reminded by someone on Facebook. Thanks again! I have already learned tons from reading Facebook and here!
Yes you can, but it you refresh your page too many times in a certain amount of time, amazon will limit you. You might want to back off how many requests you're sending per second.