Newbie Questions

CouponMomma

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm relatively new but I've done my homework! I actually signed up for Mturk around 2011ish but never really got into it because I worked a very demanding job. Now that I'm a SAHM for the time being, I decided to take advantage whenever I get a little down time. I have a few questions that I tried asking on reddit, but people were generally rude. I understand that newbies get a lot of hate for asking stupid questions or "taking all the work" (I can assure you I'm not haha - this is not a major source of income for me). If anyone could point me to a place where I could ask informed questions, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Reactions: coffeeowl

jan

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm relatively new but I've done my homework! I actually signed up for Mturk around 2011ish but never really got into it because I worked a very demanding job. Now that I'm a SAHM for the time being, I decided to take advantage whenever I get a little down time. I have a few questions that I tried asking on reddit, but people were generally rude. I understand that newbies get a lot of hate for asking stupid questions or "taking all the work" (I can assure you I'm not haha - this is not a major source of income for me). If anyone could point me to a place where I could ask informed questions, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!
Hi CouponMomma

welcome! You can ask questions here, if you want.

Reactions: coffeeowl

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All!

Welcome! You can ask questions here in this thread, if you want.

You should also check out the Help and Resources section to see if that helps with your questions.

You can also post in the daily work thread. That's where most of the conversation goes on and where your questions can be the most visible.

Reactions: KTom and jan