Newbie Question. Quizzing for Correct Answers

GweenTurk

Reaction score
I want to post a quiz and pay people a base rate plus a bonus for correct answers. I'm just getting started but can't figure out what template to use, AND is this even possible? Thanks!

jan

Reaction score
I want to post a quiz and pay people a base rate plus a bonus for correct answers. I'm just getting started but can't figure out what template to use, AND is this even possible? Thanks!
I've never set up a hit as a requester, but sure - you can bonus. You'll send it out as a bonus after the hit is completed (requesters do that all the time :)

Reactions: GweenTurk

GweenTurk

Reaction score
I've never set up a hit as a requester, but sure - you can bonus. You'll send it out as a bonus after the hit is completed (requesters do that all the time :)
Thank you! So it's not automatic, but I could do the calculations myself and send a bonus. That would work! Thanks.
Of course, if it was automated, that would be easier.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you! So it's not automatic, but I could do the calculations myself and send a bonus. That would work! Thanks.
Of course, if it was automated, that would be easier.
You can automate it, but unless you plan to do many many rounds of this HIT setting up the automation would be more effort than just doing it manually. You would have to some programming and use Mturk's API.